Hero Path: An Unlikely Partnership

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Are we even sure you 5 are actual gods?" Shiozaki asked, unamused

"We may act like immature teens but I assure you, we're gods." Reiko reassured.

As he was about to walk to the satellite, he first had to take a leak.

"Really?!" Everyone asked, dumbfounded.

"I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go." Hawks said with a chuckle.

"I always wondered. Why don't superheroes go to the bathroom? Do they just hold in their pee and poop the whole day or do their costumes have their own bathrooms?" Hearth asked telepathically.

"I mean, Iron Man has the excuse that his suit has one." Akiza shrugged

"True, but what about everyone else? What about Captain America?" Lyla asked

"He can hold it all day." Akatsuki joked copying his tone

"The superheroes with speed powers can just speed to the bathroom and come back before anyone knows about it." Reiko said.

"You have a point." Hearth agreed.

"The one with the most trouble are the spandex wearing heroes." Lyla smirked.

"Ah yes, their groins and butt are always exposed and only covered by tights." Hearth mentally said, laughing.

"Now we know the real reason Superman doesn't wear the red undies in the new movies." Akatsuki joked, laughing as well

"Curious, All Might, does that suit ever ride up on you?" Akiza asked innocently

"Ah, well, no, not really, uh.." All Might stuttered while Gran Torino chuckled and Aizawa smirked.

Akatsuki shared a mental image with the other gods. "I am her- Oh god, wedgie."

Hearth and Akiza laughed hysterically, Reiko tried to suppress her laughter but was unable to, while Lyla giggled. Akatsuki cackled alongside the other four at the image.

Meanwhile, all the spandex wearing heroes and students suddenly felt really uncomfortable.

Those who didn't couldn't help a snicker at their expense

As Cole finished his leak and collected the last Dead Drop. Once again, it was all static when played.

"That's the last one." Cole told Moya. "Give me a second — all right, that should do it. I'm uploading a decrypting algorithm into your phone. It should let you listen to the messages." She told him.

Cole then began to listen in to the messages as he absorbed energy from a turbine. "I-I couldn't stop Kessler from detonating the Ray Sphere. Damn thing took out five or six square blocks, killed god knows how many." the first message said.

"5-6 blocks.." Many repeated horrified

"So that's the voice of John White." Nezu noted, filing that away for later

"How many people do you think died?" Mt. Lady asked.

"I don't know. I don't even know if there are any bodies left to count." Kamui Woods told her.

The second message then played. "Found the Ray Sphere in the blast crater, next to some kid. Dunno if he was dead or not, didn't have time to check. I'm going to try and hole up somewhere. If anyone is even listening to these things, I need immediate extraction. Please. You've got to get me out of here before Kessler finds me."

"Kessler's after him?" Setsuna asked,

"You understand any of that?" Cole asked Moya. "I don't believe it — that's John. He must've used dead drops to communicate with his handlers." she said