Chapter 1: "can't be understood"

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Not quite

"Not quite."

Lumine shoved him away as she rose to her feet. "Fine. You win." She turned to leave.

"That's it? No love for your favorite Fatui Harbinger?"

"I hope you gas-out while swimming and drown."

"Yeah! Drown, you psycho!" chimed a high-pitched voice.

"Paimon? When did you come out of your void?"

"Paimon never misses a chance to insult a Fatui."

Although Paimon's enthusiasm towards throwing insults was a little concerning at times, all Lumine could do was laugh. "Come on. Let's get out of here."

With that, Lumine and Paimon left the Golden House, neither waiting for a response from Childe. Lumine replayed the battle in her mind and suddenly wondered how she had managed to beat him before. That time, she pulled through and defeated him, even when he transformed into a monstrous, immensely powerful, dual-elemental beast. This time, he pummeled her to the ground without even using his electro abilities, wherever he got them from.

And it was embarrassing.

You insufferable, two-faced brat! she thought as the heat rose to her face. She couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment. Next time. Next time, I'll beat you.

Lumine started on her way back to Liyue Harbor. Admittedly, she was exhausted. She figured she would pay a visit to Xiangling, as her food would certainly bring her back to life, and Paimon would be pleased. She reached the town quickly, sighing in satisfaction as the glittering lights and shouting merchants and bustling activity flooded around her. Soon, mouthwatering aromas wafted to her and guided her towards her destination: Wanmin Restaurant. Yes, Paimon was indeed pleased by their plan for the afternoon.

"Is Xiangling here today?" she asked the waiter politely.

"She is, in fact. She just got back from her most recent trip yesterday. Would you like to request her food?"

"If it's not too much trouble."

"Of course not. We give the customers what they want here at Wanmin Restaurant."

"In that case, I'll take some of Xiangling's Jade Parcels."

"Coming right up!" He turned to leave with a smile but stopped when Paimon's voice piped up.

"Hey! What about Paimon? She's sitting here, too!"

"Ah, yes, sorry miss. I thought you were a doll or something."

"Paimon is not a doll. Humph!"

"Well...what would you like?"

"Hmm...how about...oh, Paimon knows! Something with slime. Xiangling also appreciates slime."