"Come, I'll give you a ride home."

You offered, giving a light wave with the helmet to make yourself more clear. Hinata looked at it, her mouth was formed into a cute little "o". She looked up into your eyes and you could already tell she was up to no good.

"Well how come you always ride without a helmet and I have to wear it? You're going to hurt yourself."

She pouted. You only shoved the helmet on top of her head without any words and gestured for her to get on right after you, she finally listened. You started the bike and began driving to her apartment.

"You have a boyfriend now missy. I don't want anyone after my ass if you fall off my bike and crack your head open. Satisfied?"

You felt her arms that were wrapped around you tighten their grip.

"Well in that case, we'll find you someone too!"

Smile was apparent in her tone. You only sighed in defeat. Why does she always insist on such things?

"That's not what I meant. But whatever you say."

There was a pause before Hina started to speak again.

"I've heard that Misaki-san got rejected today.."

You remained silent, your expression formed somewhat of a frown. You could smell what was comming from ten miles away.

"Why do you keep pushing everyone away?"

"..."

"Is it still that one boy? You had a little crush on him after all, didn't you? It's been so long, you should accept it and move-"

"I do not want to talk about that, Hinata. Cut it out."

You regretted getting angry with her immediately after letting something not so nice slip from your mouth, always. Hina meant well and she was right. It seemed like she was always right about everything.

You pulled up in front of her apartment complex and she hopped off, taking the helmet you brought mainky only for her off. She watched you getting lost in your thoughts again, brushing your fingers across the tattoo on your neck.

Even though she didn't know much about everything that was going on in your life for the past two years, it always made her sad when you did this exact gesture. She figured out it must've meant something important.

Both of your thoughts were interrupted as your phone went off in your pocket. You pulled the small box-like device out and flipped it open on new message.

‎ ‎ ‎

You didn't even realize the smile of pleasant disbelief that appeared on your face while looking at the screen.

"What about someone from your group~? I could be your wingman!"

Hinata took her chance to bug you again. Your cheeks gained a pink tint as you frowned at Hina.

"Haaa?! To Hell with that! Now go home before I beat your ass."

You threatened jokingly making Hina run up the stairs to her apartment, giggling the whole time.

"Aw Y/N-kun~ You told me too many times how you guys would never do something like that!"

She grinned while waving her bai bai at you before disappearing in her apartment. You looked back at your phone in peace now.

After putting your phone back into your pocket, you revved your bike in order to start with a wild speed followed by beautiful roars of the engine. You turned around in a circe and about to head away from the building you passed by the blonde Hanagaki guy from earlier, nearly hitting him in the process.

"Don't walk into my fucking way, I could've killed you dumbass!"

You cursed, your voice disappearing with the increasing distance.

‎ ‎ ‎

A/N: Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing the font used for text messages in the story!!! (fonts tend to appear like empty square things on some devices)

Thank you <3