Chapter 17 (SMUT/FLUFF)

WARNINGS / TAGS:

FLUFF / DADDY KINK

SIT BACK AND ENJOY, Y'ALL HORNY PEOPLE! 🍿🔥

HARRY

„Lou...I'm so bored."

No reaction.

„Lou......I'm so horny." I whined and after trying getting his attention for the past five minutes and he finally looked at me.

„Fuck, Hazza. Why are you horny now?!" Louis muttered and turned over to me, turning off the TV.

„Because I'm bored and I want your attention!"

I pouted at him and Louis rolled his eyes.

„Why are you bored?!"

„Because I am?! I don't know why, Lou! Do something!"

I mewled and climbed onto his lap.

„Harry no! I have to go to work in half an hour! We can't do anything now, especially no sex!"

I desperatly whined and looked at him with pleading eyes but he kept shaking his head.

„I hate you!" I mumbled, turning away from him, annoyed.

Louis laughed, rolling his eyes.

„You hate me now? Just because I don't want to-"

„Exactly!" I cut him off, silently sobbing a bit.

„You don't want to have sex with me because you don't feel attracted to me anymore!"

„What the fu- No!" Louis called, pulling me back to his chest.

„Why would I think that?! You're the prettiest and most beautiful person I know! Of course I do feel attracted to you! Don't think that, Harry!"

Louis shook his head violently.

„Are you sure you do? I gained weigh in the past few weeks. I'd understand if you wouldn't think I'm pretty anymore."

I looked away from him and gulped.

„Harry no! What in hell-!" Louis made look up to him again and I sniffled, looking up to him with red and teary eyes.

„You're always beautiful to me, no matter if you gained a few more kilograms! I'll always love you! And I won't stop because I think you gained weigh! You didn't, Haz! I didn't even notice!"

Louis shook his head at me.

„But I did! And I just don't feel comfortable in my own body anymore! In school they call me fag and ugly and I didn't even do anything to them!"

I spilled out everything that has been on my mind for the past few days.

„Why haven't you told me that before?!"