Since the classroom was almost filled with its usual students so they took the opportunity to make an announcement.

" Due to unfortunate events Mr.Suzuki and Ms.Kato have been removed from the facility and we will not be seeing them anytime soon, but I'd like to introduce your new history Teacher, Mr. Kurokawa or Mr.Izana."

The silenced class eyed him, not having such high expectations for the new recruit due to past incidents. Everyone uttered some words that were inaudible but eventually, everybody came together to form a sentence to say.

' Welcome, Mr. Kurokawa.'

They all said in unison with a dreadful sound in their voice. A smile formed on his face as his eyes traveled around the room attempting to recognize their faces.

His dark purple eyes scouting anyone remotely interesting or who stood out, not spotting one who mainly looked different from the crowd.

The principal slowly made his way out of the room as the bell rung once he had left, Izana cupped his hands together as he approached the desk. " Since it's my first day, I won't be too hard on you, we can just get to know each other."

Morally it would be right to stay on track with the lesson, but he was new and nobody really wanted to work that day. The gloomy look was wiped from their faces as they relaxed.

" Thank God, Mr.Suzuki was hard to work with," one student voiced their opinion as Izana chuckled. Hopping onto the desk his eyes scanned the room. " We'll go by rows, everyone can introduce yourselves to me."

Pointing at a student aligned in the front she stood up and briefly introduced herself, " Mei Yamamoto," otherwise known as the class president. 

Everyone went around the classroom introducing themselves to Izana which went by quickly. Some stated their ages and interests to make themselves stand out among the class.

Once it was finished the whole class was mainly just filled with chatters among each other. Izana looked through his computer whistle the class talked, getting some ground rules and some more information on the students.

The class was third years which ranged from ages 17-18, many of the students were in their adult years but had to finish their last years. Staring at the screen the reflecting light dimmed since he hadn't touched the mouse pad.

Passing minutes resulted in the bell ringing sending the students to grab their bags and begin to dismiss themselves to their next period.

" Have a nice day,"

He voiced as ( y/n ) turned to him, muttering a response to him before exiting the room. The next period was Math, then P.E, and the day would finish with English and ELA.

Students slowly flooded the halls as they attended their usual scheduled classes, Rushing towards second period she sat down in her seat as the class slowly filled with students.

Their conversations were slightly picked up, they were mainly talking about the new teacher. Complimenting him on his appearance and how he looked decently attractive for his age.

" Isn't Mr. Kurokawa super cute," one whispered as the girl aligned herself near the window of the room. Since the classes usually switched with different students, most of the first-period students were clearly talking about him.

Turning to the window she ignored the comments about the new teacher, her mind lingered on the ordeal at the school.

'It's as if they've forgotten our last history teacher was a pedophile.' She hadn't bothered to voice her opinion on the matter but the teacher entered the room getting ready to begin the class.

It was lunch, the only time where students had a legit break from work and some stress. She grabbed her bag and approached the table where her friend greeted her with a wave.

Making space for ( y/n ) to sit down next to her, sitting down she took her bento out removing the lid. " Hey," Maeko said as she grabbed some of her onigiri bringing it towards her mouth.

" Hey Maeko," the girl replied as she started to nibble on her riceball. The two ate before briefly talking inbetween breaks when eating.

" Oi, did you see that teacher, Mr. Izana," Maeko inquired as she made eye-contact with her friend. " Oh, yeah.. him— isn't he totally adorable!" Maeko said before ( y/n ) could even finish her sentence.

She swooned over the teacher which got her an eye roll in return. " I mean.. yeah he's cute and all, but are you forgetting that our old teacher was a pedophile."

The two stopped talking briefly as two men approached them, the haitani Brothers. Rindou approached Maeko as he placed a kiss on her forehead. " Hey," he introduced as he walked towards the other side of the table.

Ran wrapped his arms around ( y/n ) kissing her cheek as she smiled a bit. Clearly causing an end to their whole argument. A silenced conversation loomed in the air, " So.." Rin voiced as the two just ate their meals.

" Shushhh— I'm trying to eat shut up," one of the women said as they continued shoving their faces with food. Rin rolled his eyes as ran chuckled watching as the two lightly argued.

Izana entered the cafeteria since the Lunchroom was behind the student cafeteria. His eyes followed his feet to the Lunchroom, the loud room filled with voices as he lifted his head.

His eyes landed on a small table, ( y/n ) and Izana made brief eye contact as he got a glimpse of her eyes. The small eye contact made him stop tilting his head, questioning why were they eyeing one another.

Ran butted in with their eye contact unwittingly shifting the tension elsewhere. Izana slightly stopped before continuing towards the break room.

He opened the door introducing himself to the Smokey room, teachers inhaling cigarettes and others actually taking time to eat. Izana sighed as he inhaled the noxious fumes that filled his vision.

Sitting down he pulled his phone out, revealing his contact information. Izana dialed a number as he brought the phone towards his ear. " Hello," He said as the other person on the line replied," Hey babe, how are you."

" I'm fine, what about you.."

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall