Keerti- Naksh we will not let our bitter past overshadow our happiness.

Naksh nods.

Amyra- mumma dadda smile.

They look at her and smile as she clicked their photo.

Naksh made Amyra sit on his lap they both kissed on her Amyra cheeks together and clicked some family picture together.

After sometime.

They both entered in mandap.and took their seats.

Priest start chanting mantras.

Swarna perform Kanyadaan Ritual.she and Keerti got emotional remembering Manish.

Naksh hold her hand to assure her. She look at him.he wiped her tears and nods no.

She nods.

Priest called someone from family to tie knot gathbandhan.

Naira hold Amyra hand walk toward them. She put a cloth on his shoulder then tied it tightly with keerti dupatta.

Priest ask them to stand up for pheras.

Naksh got up and forward his hand.she hold his hand and got up.

Priest again start chanting mantras.

Naksh walk ahead.she walked behind him holding his hand.. family is really happy for them.they put flower petals on them.

by Completing each pheras they are coming close.

After completing 4 pheras she come ahead and he walked behind her happily.

After completing 7 rounds they are about to sit.

Naksh- Keerti one minute please.

She look at him.

Naksh- Princess come here.

Amyra come near him.he pick her up in his arm. then he hold keerti hand and ask her to walk ahead.

Naksh- in every up and down i promise to stand with you both and will always love and respect you most.

Keerti look at him happily.he put Amyra down and they both took their seats.

Then he put mangalsutra around her neck and put vermillion on her hair line.

Priest- from now you both are husband and wife. Stay blessed always.

She close her eyes feeling complete.she open her eyes and look at her husband yes finally her husband offically.

Who have a big smile on his lips listening that she is his wife now.

They both look at eachother and smile

Naksh got up and forward his hand to his wife.she got up holding his hand.

Naksh- congratulations my lovely wife.

Keerti- congratulations to you too my dear husband.

Abeer- congratulations to both of you. Now you may kiss your wife.

They both look at Abeer shocked.

Abeer- what? I know it's a Indian wedding.but we can perform this ritual. Don't worry we all will close our eyes.

Kabir- yes we can do that.

Naksh- Kabir.

Yash- Bhai Abeer is right.

Naksh (whisper) btw I don't mind kissing you may I.

Akshara- Naksh.now she is your wife you can kiss her if you want.

They both look at her and got shy.

Naksh look at Keerti and pull her closer.

She look at him shocked.he move close and kiss on her forehead.

She look at him and smile.she move toward him and kiss on his forehead.

They both got down and took elders blessings then they hug their friends and siblings.

After that they perform bidaai ritual in which Keerti Karthik Naira and Swarna got emotional.

After sometime.
Naksh and keerti standing at the threshold of their house. Akshara did their aarti and take them in

Naksh- welcome to your house wifey.

She look at him and smile.

She made them sit together and ward off evil eyes from them. Then they did some post marriage rituals.

Then they all gathered at dinning table for dinner.

Naksh made her eat sweet then she made him eat too.

Naksh look at Yash then at Karthik who are making partner eat but making sure no one see them.

Naksh sign keerti to look at them.she look at them and smile.

Naksh- Karthik Yash you both can make them eat properly mumma papa kuch nahi kahenge.

Yash Saanjh Karthik and Naira look at them..

Naksh and Keerti laughed seeing their expression.

Naksh got up and made Amyra eat sweet..

That's all for now..

Precap- wedding night ♥️ reception party.

Do vote and comment guys
Bye for now
Lots of Love
Vaishali
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️