Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V
A few months later, Toman and Kazuko became very close. All of the members looked out for her as they couldn't help but protect the loveable, innocent, blunt, naive girl. Mikey absolutely adored her after going on a few dates to get to know each other. He was glad to have accepted her proposal. On that day, Mikey called Kazuko so that she can join them to stop some underground fight that was happening today. When they made it, they saw this man beating up a junior.

"Oi, Kiyomasa. You're creeping the crowd." Draken said as everyone stopped staring at him as he walked towards them. 'Who is it?' Takemichi thought staring at the new figure that approached them. "Why are you getting so worked up? You're the host here." Draken said as everyone stayed silent. "A blond braid... and a dragon tattoo on his temple..." Yamagishi said staring at Draken. "No way... The vice-president of Tokyo Manji Gang... Ken Ryuguji! Also known as Draken!" Suzuki stated shocked as Mikey ate his dorayaki with Kazuko on his back.

"Hey hey, Ken-chin." Mikey called out to the taller boy as Kazuko came off his back. "Hah? Don't call me by that nickname at a place like this." Draken said looking back at him. "All my Dorayaki's gone." Mikey said to him ignoring what he said as Kazuko chuckled looking around. "What the hell is up with that guy?" Akkun asked Yamagishi and Suzuki confused. "He can't read the atmosphere at all." Suzuki said before the crowd around the bow their heads. "Good work!" Everyone said as Mikey walked forward, Kazuko and Draken behind him.

As they got a bit closer, Kazuko realized the person who was getting best up was her older brother. "Take-nii-san. Are you okay?" Kazuko asked as she rushed towards her brother. Just as she made it near her brother,she fell right in front of him as he stared at her surprised. "Owieee." Kazuko said as she stood up ignoring her forehead that was in pain. She took out her handkerchief before cleaning the blood on his face. Draken and Mikey narrowed their eyes at Kiyomasa, noticing how he was staring at her
'Could he be...!' Takemichi thought as the crowd spoke again.

"Good work President!" The shouted as Mikey stared at Kazuko who cleaned Takemichi's face worriedly. Although she was surprised he didn't push her away like at home. 'The leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Manjiro Sano! But... how does Kazuko know him?' Takemichi thought confused glancing down at his little sister. One of the males came up to Mikey o speak to him but he got ignored. "Good work." Kiyomasa said before he got kicked in the stomach a bit harder than he intended to. He clutched his stomach staring at Draken.

"Kiyomasa, since when did you become so important? You're seriously greeting the President with that shallow bow?" Draken asked him staring down at the boy. "I-I understand." Kiyomasa said as he glared up at Draken through his eye lids. Mikey walked towards Takemichi and Kazuko as her brother tripped falling backwards. "What's your name?" Mikey asked staring down at Takemichi. "Hanagaki.... T-Takemichi." he replied staring up st him. "I see. Takemitcchi." Mikey said as Kazuko puffed out her cheeks to hold in her laugh. "Eh? Takemitcchi?" Takemichi repeated wondering if he heard him right.

"That's what Mikey said, so that's what is right, Takemitcchi." Draken said as Mikey leaned down grabbing the back of Takemichi's head. "Are you seriously a middle schooler?" Mikey asked as he stared at Takemichi. "Takemitcchi, you're now my buddy, okay?" Mikey said as Takemichi looked at him completely confused. Mikey stood up before looking at where Kiyomasa stood. "Are you the host?" Mikey asked Kiyomasa as he walked towards him. "Ah, yes." Kiyomasa responded as Mikey smiled at him.

He raised his right foot kicking Kiyomasa in the jaw. He grabbed his hair and brought his face closer to him. "Who the heck are you?" Mikey asked before he punched Kiyomasa in the face a few times. He let his body fall before placing a foot on his face. "Well then... Let's go home, Kenchin.... Kako-chin. Underground fights are stupid." Mikey said as Kazuko nodded before kissing her brothers cheeks handing him the snacks she got him. She rushed to Mikey wiping his face clean of the blood on his face as they walked away. He kissed her forehead wrapping his arm around her waist.