Relationship in a nutshell 3

Promised Rings

After the cooking stream, Sykkuno and Rae decided to hang out at Leslie and Miyoung's place before they head back to the Amigops mansion. Yvonne, Miyoung, and Leslie were at the dinner table with Danny and Peter, so the two of them were left alone in the living room. They were both sitting next to each other on the couch. Rae was on her phone, and Sykkuno was just staring at the rings that Rae gave him. It was obvious that he fascinated by the leaf design. "My brain cell?" She put her phone down and decided to break his trance. She found their endearment rather unique and truly fitting for them given that they can read each other like an open book most of the time.

"Hm? What is it, Rae?" Sykkuno asked,  directing his attention back to his girlfriend.

Rae pouted. No matter how hard she try, she just couldn't get him to use their endearment. "Do you like them?" She asked, portraying the leaf ring she gave him.

"Yeah, it's new! It goes with my brand." The smile, and fascination in his eyes when he said that made her heart skip a beat.

"You know, I read a comment from youtube earlier." Rae said as a teasing smile appeared on her face.

Sykkuno furrowed his brows, as he took out his phone from his pockets. "The stream got uploaded already? Man, those clip channels work fast." Sykkuno said, as he searched for Sykkuno cooking stream on his iphone. To his surprise, 10 videos were already uploaded. One clip caught his attention in general. "She put a ring on it." He was so thrown off that he read the title out loud.

Rae snickered in the background. "You look surprised? Just the other day you were teasing me about the engagement—"

"Rae!" He cut her off, accidentally dropping his phone. His face flushed red as a tomato which earned another snicker from Rae. "Was this your intention?" He asked. 'Is her Raevenge still not over?'

Rae smiled innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about, my brain cell." The smile didn't last long cause she couldn't hold her sly smirk any longer. Even she couldn't keep her scheme to herself.

Sykkuno sighed, thinking that if he kept being soft, she'd always tease him. He matched her smirk, as he drew his face near her. "Great, now whenever they see the ring they'll think you're mine and I'm yours." He stopped exactly a few centimeters apart just for the sake of teasing her.

Rae was speechless. Dating Sykkuno made her forget how slick and smooth he was. Her face flushed at least 3 shades of red before averting her eyes. Her action only succeeded at boosting Sykkuno's ego. He made sure to slightly brush past her lips, as he aimed for her ear. "I can't wait to go home, and continue your little play, my fiancèe." He whispered seductively, something even he was surprised about. He quickly pulled away to pick up his forgotten phone on the ground, trying to distract himself. A few seconds in, and he was having a hard time controlling himself. He didn't even bother mispronouncing the word like he usually does.

Rae stood up and decided to wander outside for a few minutes. She felt like the air around her suddenly became hot and intoxicated. It didn't help that her heartbeat was beating loudly in her ears, then there's also that ticklish feeling spreading across her stomach and chest. She grabbed her hoodie and started fanning herself with it. Her reaction earned a fit of laughter from Sykkuno all the way from the leaving room.

'Is he f***ing serious?!' she asked herself, feeling a little bit dizzy.

"Syyyyykkuno!" Rae could hear Leslie all the way from the other side of the living room. "What did you do to Rae?!" If possible Leslie's reaction made her even more flushed.

"You can ask her. She started it." The smirk he had on the corner of his mouth while sounding nonchalant helped Rae recover a bit—that is until his eyes landed, by the door, looking straight at her. "I haven't done anything—yet." He cut his words on anything, but mouthed yet to her. Luckily, Leslie was too busy finding a fan for the flushed Rae to even pay attention to Sykkuno.

"I'm leaving!" Rae said as she headed straight for the gates of Leslie's house.

"Ah, goodbye, Rae!" Leslie said, as she scratched her head. 

Sykkuno soon stood up from the couch. "Well, that's my cue to leave. Thanks for the fun stream, Leslie! Let's play GTA soon!" After Sykkuno said that he ran after Rae. Poor Leslie was left by the living room all confused.

When Sykkuno got inside his car, Rae was already waiting there with her arms crossed. She glared at him, cheeks still slightly flushed. The two of them sat in the car in silence.

That is until Rae decided to break that silence. "Aren't we going home?" She asked, her facial expression softening.  Her rage suddenly evaporated. They sat inside the car, but Sykkuno had no intention of driving home.

"It just came to me that you became my girlfriend without a confession between us." Sykkuno said, remembering the sweet memories they shared inside the car 2 weeks ago.

"Oh, yeah. You never said I love you to me, but come to think of it I never said it to you either." Rae mumbled. "I love you, Thomas." Rae professed while looking at him directly in the eyes. "Now, start the car! Let's go home." She quickly averted her gaze. Her body felt light as a cloud the moment he flashed his loving smile.

"You're not gonna wait for my reply?" Sykkuno asked, as he started the car.

Rae chuckled at his comment. "Syk, I saw a video compilation, okay? There were so many people who got donowalled because you refused to say it back." She confidently replied to him.

"I love you, Rachell." She was stunlocked. The ticklish feeling spread across her whole body as a wide smile formed on her face.

"Again! Say it again!" Rae commanded, but this time her phone was all set for recording.

Sykkuno blinked at her, stunlocked by the joy that those words brought to her. "W-why are you recording it?" He was gonna obey her command, if it weren't for the phone that was obviously recording.

"I'm sending it to Buddha and Lud." Her answer was followed by an evil laugh. "They're gonna be so jealous." Sykkuno couldn't help but to chuckle as he pulled Rae in for a quick kiss on the lips. "Hehe, Sykkuno's mine. Take the L, nerds. He said it back to me first!"

"Rae, you're hanging out with Ludwig way too much."