After looking around for a moment, Eli stormed out leaving through the back door.

"Oh really, another quitter?"

"Wow. And you call yourself a Sensei?" Lucia folded her arms. "Because if so, then I'm not sure what that was. If this is karate, I don't think I want to be part of it."

"So you're going to quit now too?" Johnny asked.

"No, but I'm going to be a decent human being and go check on my friend."

Lucia then walked past Johnny and went out the back door, following after Eli.

"Eli!" Lucia called.

He stopped walking and spun around, tears running down his cheeks.

"This is going to be the dumbest question I ask you, but are you okay?" Lucia asked.

"You're right, that was a really stupid question." He answered.

They both let out a small laugh, then Eli sniffed.

"Look, don't listen to what he said in there. Your lip isn't who you are and doesn't define who you are, you get to decide who you are. It's up to you, not anyone else, and certainly not that scar." Lucia advised.

Eli nodded and walked up to the blonde, wrapping hi arms around her. "Thank you."

"Anytime. See you tomorrow?"

He nodded and pulled away, making his way home and Lucia disappeared into the dojo.

🌈

"Awe, you should've kissed him!" Moon exclaimed the next day at school.

"What? Why would I kiss him?" Lucia asked.

"Because you guys were having a moment." She cooed.

"So? I don't like Eli like that. Or any guy for that matter." Lucia replied.

"Wait." Moon stopped walking. "You don't like guys?"

"Uh, well, I guess not. I guess you'd consider me a...lesbian..." Lucia trailed off.

Her heart sunk as the words fell off of her tongue. What was Moon going to say? Did she think Lucia likes her after that "meaningless kiss" they experienced the day prior?

"Cool! The last two lesbians I met wore flannels and work boots." Moon said.

Lucia chuckled. "What a stereotypical lesbian. Well, we're not all like that, it's mostly just a stereotype, but thank you for the support, Moon."

"Well duh, you're my best friend." Moon slung and arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah. Best friend." Lucia fake-smiled.

🌈

Later that day, Lucia found herself back at the dojo. They were all in formation staring at the mirror.

"Three more absences, Sensei." Miguel informed when the older man came out of his office.

"Bunch of pussies!" A girl, which Lucia came to know as Aisha, exclaimed.

"No, it's my fault. Since you joined Cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names, I've humiliated you. Some of you I hit, and for that I don't apologize. Cobra Kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside, you can't be strong on the outside. And right now, you're all weak. And I know that because I was you. I used to have no friends, used to be the weirdo kid. Not that weird, I still hooked up with babes and all, but the point is, I wasn't the badass Sensei that I am today. Just like a cobra, I had to shed my loser skin to find my truw power. And you guys will too."

Just then, the door opened and everyone looked over to see a boy in sweats witha blue mohawk walk in.

Lucia squinted, the her jaw dropped when she realized who it was.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai." Johnny welcomed.

"Eli. What happened..." Miguel trailed off.

"I'm flipping the script." He smirked.

"Wait, are you the kid with the lip? Nice cut, bro. You see that? Doesn't matter if you're a loser or a nerd or a freak, all that matters is that you become badass!" Johnny exclaimed. "Hawk. Fall in."

Hawk kicked his shoes off and stood next to Lucia who was still shocked by this change.

"Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei."

"Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei."

"Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei."

Johnny then stood in font of the class, facing the mirror.

"Class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist?"

"Yes, Sensei."

"Let's begin"