Friends and the Red Line of Fate

Start from the beginning

"Yeah Jinnie ah, he's looking at us like we're some kind of criminal" the gleaming eyed Alpha man said and all of the Alpha man except with the dimpled Alpha man who nudged the gleaming eyed man's side which made them all stop from laughing.

I stopped glaring at the five Alpha when I heard Hyunjin sighed in defeat before looking at me with his most annoyed (cute) face before looking back at the six Alpha and answering their question.

"Hyungs, Minnie, Innie ah, this foreign Alpha man beside me is my new partner in month project in Audi. His name is Felix Lee and he's also the younger brother of Juyeon...Wait, by the way Chanie hyung, I didn't saw Minho hyung. Where is he right now?" Hyunjin asked and the dimpled Alpha man who's named Chanie replied.

"Oh well, before we get here. Changbin, Jisung and I planned to treat you all for barbecue party to celebrate our new released albums so yeah and Minho said that he will just get our lucky charm so only five of us get here first. By the way, it's very rude if we don't introduced ourselves to your new friend Jinnie ah. So hello Felix shi, my name is Bang Chan but you can also call me Chan if you want. I'm the oldest in our circle of friends and this walrus looking man is Seo Changbin-ackk" the words came out from the dimpled Chan couldn't continue when the gleaming eyed man who's named Changbin kick Chan's legs lightly in annoyance while the others and also Hyunjin were laughing which made me snicker a little seeing the childish commotion infront of me. Chan just give Changbin a peace sign before continuing his introduction.

"Oh well sorry for that Felix shi, as I say that's Changbin and this squirrel looking Alpha guy is Han Jisung, while the puppy looking Alpha is Kim Seungmin and our maknae here is Yang Jeongin and oh- also the other Alpha who's not here is Lee Minho. I hope that you'll not be intimidated with us. We can be friends you know? Your Juyeon hyung is also one of our friends"

I just nodded in agreement and started shaking their hands as a formal gestures before talking.

"Well, thank you very much for the warm introduction Chan hyung. As what my Mate says, I'm Felix Lee but you can call me Felix and I'm currently 23 years old right now. Just like my brother, I'm working independently as a brand model and Ambassador in Australia but yeah as of now I was assigned here in Korea for a month project"

I suddenly saw all of them became silent. All of them were gaping like a fish who got out on a tank hearing the Mate thing from me while I smirk a little seeing Hyunjin's now blushing face in embarrassment.

I look at Chan hyung with my most innocent eyes and his shocked face started to go back to normal and began to give me his sweet smile. He was about to talk when a excited squeals suddenly came from the behind us. I turned around to see a man with well I'm being true here so I'll be saying the he's a very handsome (all of the five Alpha men were handsome but this one is quite has an actor face, you know) Alpha man walking towards our direction while carrying a little girl from his arms.

I couldn't help but smile a little realizing that the leader girl is Seonhye Hwang which is I acknowledged from the data I've read is Hyunjin's Alpha daughter. She looks really stunning in real life and based on what I see she's has a very bright personality greeting the older ones with happy hugs and kisses. I smiled brightly seeing how Hyunjin carried Seonhye on his arms and started pampering her with butterfly kisses on her small sweet face. I became dumbfounded when Seonhye suddenly look at me with curiosity, oh well maybe because I'm just new to her.

"Eomma, who's this Mr. Sunshine?" She suddenly asked Hyunjin who's now stoned on his place and immediately look up to me with surprises face. I couldn't comprehend what's the emotion he's been letting out but then luckily Chan hyung began to explain to Seonhye who I am.