".....".

He was speechless.

His woman got some tough tongue today. Just before she was guilty and now feirce. So quick?

But now he understood what she meant.  He is her husband. So he is the one that could protect and keep her safe. Not others He exhaled his lungs.

"Fine. Get into that car".

She jerked off his hand and went into the car and plopped herself into the passenger seat.

He looked at her astonished.

Isn't he the one that should be playing angry card.

Mean while. Yn have herself a small line pep talk.

Calm down yn. You need to apologise.

Then after he too came and sat in. He started driving. And she looked at how his slender hand is moving the steer gair. Rotating from one side to other looking around concentratedly.

Now coming to the main point she exhaled.

"Taehyung"?

"......".

"Taehyung"!

"......".

Her patience flushed trough her vagina wetting her pad due to the bump from the car causing her to irk to no amount.

Taking a sharp inhale she punched the radio buttons with her tiny fist.

Startled his neck jerked towards her. He immediately put it off and looked at her again.

"Women are you in your periods".

A big yes!

As if he heard her he took out the mobile with his one hand driving effeciently showing his driving skills he opened the phone screen.

"You are 2 days prior to your date. Shall I take you to the doctor?

She stared blankly ahead.

He actually marked the date in his calendar? In his mobile? Even she doesn't mark the date in her calendar.

"No!!". She growled at him all of sudden startling him again.

"Ok. Calm down honey".

As if the baby word poured all the cold ice water on her head her anger fade away and she reminded her thing that she need to apologise him.

Exhaling deeply she again called.

"Taehyung"?

"Hmm". This time he responded.

"I'm sorry".

".....".

"I didn't mean to say those words nor my mom. She just used such things as defence only to protect me from you. I'm really sorry".

"......".

"I was so afraid at you at that time that the thought didn't cross my mind that you were hurt. I'm really sorry Taehyung. I should have stopped my mom. I'm sorry and my mother too".

"......".

Not hearing any response she sighed.

"I'm sorry again".

"....".

"Are you not going to forgive me"?

".....".

"Your playing this card too much. Don't expect any forgiveness from me too".

"You can't forgive me for a mere words so don't expect me to forgive you for your sinful act".