Sersi and Ikaris looked at each other then back at the woman who was focused on meditating.

"(Y/N)... we need your help." Sersi softly spoke, trying not to startle the girl, "The deviants are back again and.."

Before Sersi could finish, (Y/N)'s eyes opened to be shown with bright white ones.

(Y/N) stood up with her eyes still being a bright white, then they turned off back to her (E/C)'s eyes, head down as she talked, "I know Ajak's dead

(Y/N) stood up with her eyes still being a bright white, then they turned off back to her (E/C)'s eyes, head down as she talked, "I know Ajak's dead.. I felt it and I know the deviants are back." Her head lifted up and smiled at the two in front of her, though her smile didn't reach her eyes like it normally does.

"I've missed you guys."

~

Everyone was back in Gilgamesh's house, everyone either hugging or patting (Y/N)'s back as they reunited. This including the cameraman who (Y/N) thought was funny.

While the group was talking, eating and laughing, (Y/N) noticed Sersi change in emotion, so the (H/C) reached out and grabbed her hand, squeezing it.

Sersi turned to her and gave her a small smile, squeezing back. Something that all the Eternals adored about (Y/N) was that she was always there for them in need.

"Are you alright?" The (H/C) questioned quietly.

"Yeah, I'm okay don't worry." Seris replied back just as quiet.

(Y/N) nodded her head, squeezing the girls hand once more and went back to eating.

~

The yellow candles lit up the room the Eternals were sitting at, the day passing brought night time.

"So you're saying we're basically fancy robots and our past memories are stored somewhere... in space?" Kingo raised an eyebrow.

"And Arishem made the deviants." Seris replied quietly, holding onto (Y/N)'s hand on the table for comfort.

"I'm sorry Thena, you tried to warn us." Gilgamesh said, his facial expression fallen.

"Last time Arishem reset your memories something must've gone wrong." Sprit said, shaking her head.

Kingo turned his head towards her, "What do you mean?"

"Well..." Sprite started, "That's what the Mad Wy'ry is isn't it? All this time Thena was remembering all the other planets we were sent to and everyone dying during convergenes."

"I thought we were heros.. turns out we were the bad guys." Gilgamesh commented.

"We aren't the bad guys okay? we've helped the celestials expand life across the universe, that's not what bad guys do, that's what good guys do." Kingo said to everyone as (Y/N) watched Ikais move around uncomfortable, the woman knew something was up though she would let it go for now.

"Every time innocent lives are sacrificed for the greater good  it turns out to be a mistake." Sersi and (Y/N) made eye contact, nodding to each other, "We have to stop the convergence."

"Sersi.. we have no right to stop it." King said, staring between the two woman opposite him.

"There has to be a way to for it to add merge without destroying the earth... We just have to delay it  until we figure out how." Sersi spoke, hands gesturing as she talked.

"Could Druig control it's mind.. maybe put it to sleep?" Gilgamesh questioned as (Y/N) went stiff as the mention of the Druig's name.

"Put it to sleep? are you serious?" Sprite said appalled.

"Gilgamesh asked Druig to put me to sleep once." Thena tilted her head.

"So I could take a vacation to Fiji you know?" Gilgamesh fired back, shrugging his shoulders.

"We're talking about a celestial, okay?" King raised his voice to his family.

"We have to try.. we're not gonna let everyone on earth die right?" Seris looked around the room to everyone's faces, "And besides we have (Y/N/N) with us."

Everyone in the room eyes moved to the said girl, making (Y/N) shrink in her sit, trying to escape their stares.

"On a serious note (Y/N)... are you sure you want to see Druig after what he did to you?" King asked gently, all the Eternals having the same thought.

(Y/N)'s face hardened, her lips becoming a straight line, "That doesn't matter, what matters is we find everyone first."

The Eternals all gave each other looks at (Y/N)'s words, though deep down the (H/C) wasn't ready to see Druig, she wasn't ready to face her greatest weakness.