she passed a bowl of kheer to him but he reject... "No thanks I am already full..." "but" she was about to say something but heard a loud scream.

Ragini heard a knock on door.. " come in.." she said. Deep came in.. "How are you feeling now.." deep asked.. ragini nodd slightly.. "better.." she said slowly..

there was a brief silence

there was a brief silence.. "What did happened with you ragu? How did you end up like this?" At last deep asked. Her whole life appeared infront of her eyes.. she chuckles.. "as usual... I took wrong decisions.." deep understood that she don't wants to tell him right now, and of course he respect her privacy, so he didn't asked anymore questions.. " I should leave now..." ragini tried to get up..

"where will you go

"where will you go..." she stopped.. he was right, she haves no place... she looked down to stoped her tears... deep felt bad... " Ragu... it's okay... you can stay here.." " no deep I will do something..." " ohh please don't think I am favouring at you... You will stay here as a pj, and once you will get job, you will have to pay all your bills.." he said in attitude,

" he said in attitude,

ragini chuckled.. she understood he don't wants her to feel bad.. "okay than..." "good..." "for now take rest here.. I'll arrange guest house for you, than you can shift there.." ragini nodd.. he turned back to leave.. "mmm deep..." she thought something... " yes?" "Wo actually, when I completed my internship from your company, you offered me a job, is that offer still valid?" she asked in hope... he thinks for a moment.. "only in one condition.." ragini look him in question.. "if you start working from today only..." he said with a wink..