Pastry sat there in silence, a bit ashamed of herself for not being able to protect him like she said she would. how could she let this happen?

Velvet felt a sharp painful ringing in the back of his head, as he managed to slip a few words out of his aching throat. still a bit tired. "..what do you want from me?" he shut his eyes tightly and looked to the floor, maybe it was simply a nightmare?

Enchantress looked down apon him. "I want you to come home.. be with your family dear, not some-- nun. we all miss you.." Velvet hesitantly spoke, "this place is no longer my home.."

"Oh but it is, we are your family, Velvet! She's just some random useless nun that probably plots to kill you on the daily! We show you real love my dear, and when our plan is complete, we'll have the world in our hands!"

Velvet shakily stood himself up, glaring at her. 'Don't say that, I heard everything, I heard what you said while I was gone.." Enchantress quickly interrupted him.

"Don't be ridiculous, I was angry and you truly disappointed me. You left the ones who love you for.. THIS?" she walked over and grabbed Pastry by the hair. "Don't be ridiculous."

Velvet took a deep breath, taking a step back. "That- That's always your excuse, the only reason you want me here is to operate the oven since I'm the only cookie known to see it working to this day! not to mention the ability to control the cakes.." he shut his eyes once again.

Enchantress frowned. "How could you say such a thing." she walked over to his and gripped his chin, forcing him to look up to her. "You don't believe that I love you? Oh, my dear son.. I just know what's best for you! Your place is here, with me."

Enchantress walked back over to Pastry, bending down to get a better look at them before standing back up and kicking her in the stomach, pushing her back onto the ground. "what's your obsession with this wench of a thing, she against us don't you understand??"

Velvet rolled his eyes. "Ohh because you're the parent, that automatically makes you correct.." he said sarcastically. "Bingo! you're such a smart little boy.." Enchantress walked back over to him. "I RAISED YOU RED VELVET, I made you a from a nobody to somebody. You would have DIED WITHOUT ME."

Velvet opened his eyes once again, glaring at her. "-If I had known this was the life you gave me I'd rather have STAYED DEAD." "DON'T SAY THAT YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL BRAT." she slapped him. "WHERE HAS YOUR RESPECT GONE??"

Pastry attempted to get herself off the ground, only to be stopped by the chains digging into her wrists. "LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU BEAST-"

Velvet quickly took a few steps back, startled as he yelled at her. "I.. I THOUGHT FOR SURE YOU'D UNDERSTAND BACK THEN, THAT YOU WEREN'T THE HEARTLESS MONSTER EVERYONE INTERPRETED YOU AS-! WELL LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW. I HAD NO RESPECT FOR YOU, ONLY BUILT-UP FEAR FROM YEARS AND YEARS OF BEING MANIPULATED BY YOUR SELFISH ASS, BECAUSE OF HOW DEAD TERRIFIED I WAS OF YOU."

Enchantress stood there, speechless and shocked for a moment before clenching her fists and turning to glare at Pastry, pure anger inflicted on her face as she stormed over. "you-- YOU-" She grabbed her by the throat. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK MY SON AWAY FROM ME, TELL ME VELVET, WHAT DOES THIS SILLY LITTLE NUN HAVE THAT I DON'T??"

Pastry gasped for air, clawing at her arm in an attempt to break free. Enchantress growled. "PLEASE- DON'T TELL ME YOU CARE ABOUT HER PATHETIC EXISTENCE??"

Velvet froze, realizing with Pastry there it was putting her in danger to go off on Enchantress like this, he narrowed his eyes, chills going down his spine as he frowned. Enchantress quickly got annoyed with his sudden silence. "I SAID TELL ME."