𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

you sighed for the nth time and walked ahead of her causing her to quickly catch up to you. she intertwined your hands together as eyes burnt through the side of her head.

"baby, why don't you like christmas ?" she asked softly.

"because of my childhood." you simply replied not bothering to look at her.

"is it really that bad ?" you hummed and nodded your head in response.

"is it because your mom and dad told you that santa wasn't real ?" she teasingly asked.

"shut up." you playfully rolled my eyes.

"you're not denying...is it true then ?"

"of course not nai, that's a ridiculous reason-"

you were then interrupted when a gasp was heard from nai, causing her to drag you towards the nicely decorated store that's not too far away.

"this doesn't make you happy ?" she pointed towards the shelves that had lots of christmas themed plushies.

"nope." you answered while you shook your head.

"what about this ? does this make you happy ?" she picked up a toy cat that had a christmas hat placed on the head.

"of course it does, it's just that the hat needs to go." you shrugged.

after hours and hours of her trying to get you to like christmas, each attempted she made miserably failed. she decided to try one last time in hopes she'd finally cracked you even just a little.

she placed the toy down and dragged you over to the next shelve that had more christmas accessories. she grabbed the reindeer head band and put in on both your heads. "what about this ?" she asked with a huge smile to which you shook your head in response.

she huffed and removed her head band which you then did  did the same. you watched her storm off to which you quickly followed her from behind. you followed her around mindlessly while not a single word was being exchanged by the both you.

once nailea was done shopping for the both of you, you told her that you could handle this yourself, so you gave her the car keys and told her to wait in there. she didn't say much and did what was told anyways knowing she didn't have much of a choice.

once she was fully gone, you jogged over to the christmas accessories aisle and got those headbands both of you tried out. you then began grabbing a bunch of christmas stuff that you knew she'd liked.

you hated it when nailea is mad at you, so right now you're getting anything  you can to get her to not get mad at you anymore.

-

it was a pretty silent trip throughout the whole ride home. you didn't dare to utter a word not wanting to make her even more mad. you also realized that it's already dark out which made you wonder how long you guys have been shopping.

once the car was parked, both of you got out of the car. nailea then slammed the door and walked away leaving you behind with all the bags. you sighed and carried the bags anyways while locking the car.

lucky for you you've been going to the gym for this whole month so it wasn't much of a struggle to carry tons of bags but that doesn't mean you weren't tired.

once you've entered your house, you went up to your shared bedroom and dropped the bags onto the floor. you then plopped onto the bed and sigh as nailea was busy changing into something more comfortable in the bathroom.

"babe...?" you tried calling out but to your dismay there was no response.

you sighed and got up to head to the bathroom to see that she was busy removing her makeup so you walked to her and snaked your arms around her waist.