☼Chapter One -Bad Idea-☼

"Ready my Jaguars?" King Teca had asked his three sons.

"Por supuesto, papa!", they all replied simultaneously

"3.."

You grunted as you had elbowed your opponent in the face. "Eagle Claw! Eagle Claw!" the crowd cheered as you had knocked your opponent down. You knew the pits were a place no Princess of Teca should find themselves wandering, but you had to! It was your 15th birthday after all. "Eek! I won! I really won! Eagle claw takes the cash!" you yell as you turn around facing the crowd. You could've sworn you saw this older lady, who had white hair, bearing a face full of concern. 'hm?' you thought to yourself, but before you could say another thing, you were flung to the ground.

"2.."

"AGH!" You yelled. You tried to move your arm, but all you felt was pain. Your shoulder had been dislocated, and you could no longer move your left arm. "Stay down girl! Or I'll have to break more than your arm!" You've never given up.. Never. You stood up, "Eagle Claw is NOT done!" You yelled as the crowd cheered your name. Both you and your opponent rushed at each other. "Eagle Claw! Eagle Claw!" The crowd grew louder. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you and your enemy both yelled. CRACK. You heard your opponent's teeth crack, but also felt your face burn. you heard a sudden growl, and the last the you saw was the figure of Chiapa. Shoot.

"1..!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N...?"

"Ay Gordo... Your daughter has been out all night!" Queen Teca added, as you were brought in by Chiapa. Your mother looked up in fear, "Chiapa! Is this how you found her?" She asked. Chiapa nodded with a slint grunt. "Yikes! Look at her face!" The triplets yelled. Your mother walked past your siblings, but smelt a smell so nauseating she almost puked. "What is that smell.." Queen Teca asked. "Its the smell of Victory!" "And vanilla!" "Boys, go wash up." Queen Teca Demanded as King Teca tried sneaking out with them as well. "Not you."

TIME JUMP

"Ay Y/N! What were you thinking?" Your mother growled as she stood in front of you. "I was trying to win that money for the orphanage..!" "Do NOT use those kids as an excuse, Y/N!" "But Mama, I don't want to be stuck inside all day while my brothers get to have mighty adventures just because I'm a princess! You trained me to- to fight!" You replied with a mixed feeling of emotions. "To protect yourself! Not sneak out to the pits!" Your mother, Queen Teca groaned.

 "Y/N, you know that the prophecy only contains three jaguars and an eagle, I'm sorry mija." Your father went on about the prophecy, and how your brothers and him are a huge part of it. "Ay papa, what if this prophecy is not real?" You sighed. He gasped, and fell back a little, "Y/N! Take that back!" He cried. "The gods will be watching, today is a big day, Y/N!" Your father added on. " T-these gods, what if they don't even exist, Papa'' You said under your breath. Your parents gasped. "¡Suficiente, Y/N! You are a diplomat! ¡Tratar con él!" Your mother yelled. "I hate you," You said as you could hear your father suck between his teeth. "You're a new helper, yes? Make Y/N look like an actual Princesa." "Of course, my lady.."