„Where did you find this Mina? And why did you read it?" Jia asked after finishing her laughter.

„Tumblr is a dark place."

„I tried my best to avoid these stories and now you had to ruin it."

„I need holy water guys." Jimin said and went to the toilet, Tae followed him after.

„Mina I like the fact that you're able to irritate these people although they're extremely famous and rich. You humble them, that's great." Yoongi said and smiled. „glad to have found someone else to do this with."

„You're welcome, I'm always here to humble these two idiots." I smiled back and Jia stared at us confused.

„should I leave? It's getting hot in here." she said and started to get up.

„it's actually getting a bit late, so I think we should all head back to our appartment now." Yoongi said and I nodded.

I bid my four friends goodbye and after hearing them leave, I laid into my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Not long after, I heard someone knock at the door.

Who could this be? My Mom isn't supposed to be back already and Rose neither.

I looked into the tiny door hole to see who's outside.

of course

I smiled to myself and opened the door, letting the person in and immediately closing the door after.

„so what brings you here again? Already missing me?" I chuckled and he nodded.

„I guess that's what they call it, missing someone." He grinned.

„Stop you're making me blush."

„That was the plan"

I looked at him, he looked at me and we didn't say a word.

His grin turned into a boxy smiled and it almost made me melt.

I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

„I think you were the one missing me." he chuckled and pulled me into another kiss, which was longer than the one before.

We went to the sofa to cuddle and watch some tv, without saying anything else. Just appreciating us being together.

Unfortunately Rose had to come home way too early, so Tae left and went home.

„I don't want to ruin your mood, but I just heard from Jungkook how harsh being a trainee is. It sounds like you won't see Tae for a very long time, or at least just very rarely."
She sat next to me and I groaned.

„I know and I hate it. But they'll be on tour when I start my trainee days, so I wouldn't see them often anyways. But what about you Rose? You're going back home soon, so no Jungkook for you either."

„The harsh reality of dating someone famous and from another country. At least he gave me concert tickets for their tour and pays for all the costs regarding having to fly to another country." she smiled widely and showed me her tickets.

„Oh wow, he's really into you."

„I still can't believe that after all these years he'd still have feelings for me."

„I can't believe that we're both practically dating famous people."

„It's unreal."

We continued talking about how crazy our life's have become until we fell asleep on the couch. Then my Mom came home to wake us up so we could go to bed properly.

Rose and me spent the remaining days of her being in Korea together and of course including Jungkook.

The goodbye was heartbreaking for Jk and me, but Rose immediately FaceTimed him when she arrived home. Which made me mad, since I'm her best friend. But then she called me and everything was fine again.

The boys had started their tour a day before my trainee days started. It was also quite emotional. Jimin was crying his eyes out and was barely able to let go of me.
Tae promised to FaceTime me as often as possible, but of course only when I'm allowed to be on my phone.

Finally my trainee days were going to start and I was a nervous wreck once again. Jia was luckily still here for me, which made me feel less bad, now that almost everyone left.

Now I only have to enter this building and my hopefully successful career will start.

„What are you waiting for? Go in." Jaehyun said and started to shove me into the building.