MY STORY

Jk didn't answer tae, no matter how much he said sorry or tried to check on him he stayed still with no words only sobbing and then he heard something " it's not your fault being poor, it's not your fault being like this, I was like you once, no family, no work, no life, when I was 18, the principle of the orphanage I grew in, kicked me out, he said iam useless and he don't want me there anymore, I stepped out the door with tears in my eyes , I was broken homeless, with no hope,it was dark and rainy that day, I found a little seat on the road and I layed there under the rain trying my best to keep myself warm.

Jk turned back to him ,tae wiped his tears and picked his lips,"then!, what happend?", jk asked, "then, a car stopped on the way, a man with an umbrella stepped out, he was handsome and tall, he smiled at me and gave me his hand, without thinking I grabbed his hand and went in the car with him to a large fancy building. I know going with a stranger is stupid but I was hopless back then, I needed a shelter and something warm. The man was so kind with me, he gave me warm clothes and fed me well, then he offered me something.

Jk was waiting , listening carefully to every word came out of tae's mouth." He told me that he's a leader, a boss, in a gang named Black, he said it's a gang that holds members from different regions and backgrounds, most of it's members were weapons dealers and fighters, but only 7 of them had there own organization, where they take care of helpless young men and train them to be accompanied with rich men where they can find there mates and live good at the end, the man show me a contract, he said he can make me rich and wealthy if I did as he asked, I accepted his offer right away, I didn't know what iam doing, I was too young and careless.I only needed money back then, nothing more nothing less. On that night,that man took the only thing I was owning, my body, he was my first and last, he fucked me hard that night, so bad that I kept bleeding for two days, I still remember his touch, his voice, his look, everything about him sends shivers to my body, he fucked me all day and night.

Jk was looking at tae with sad eyes" wo, all of that happened and you were only 18, it gotta be hard", tae smiled at jk and kissed his hand , " I was treated like there new toy, all rich men wanted me, all of them were dieng to buy me, they offered mellions and thousands, he trained me well, but the more days passed something was growing between the two of us, we got attached to each others.We fell in love, I loved him so much he opened his heart to me and only I could see his soft heart, from the day we confissed he treated me like his own, he was gentle and kind, caring and loving, he would made love to me and whenever he went too rough he would do anything to ease the pain.

Until, one day, the company made a big ceremony ,guests were richest men around the world, there were young men who were trained to become lovers, Unwellingly, I had to stood there with them, he wasn't there he was sent in an ergent mession to another city, a man from Canada put his eyes on me, he kept starring at me the whole evening , I went through the hall way to grab some wine and suddenly three men attacked me and dragged me to a room and locked the door.

Then that man entered the room, he was huge with mascular body, he started to take off his clothes, and I was so scared , he pulled me close and said I paid millions of dollars for some members to have you this night and when he was aiming to rape me when that man kicked the door and shooted him, my eyes felt with tears I rushed to him and hugged him so tight, he was cheking my body to see if that man touched me anywhere but little did I know that he was shot by that man's security men.

His members knocked off the guards and rushed to the room where he was laying on my lap bleeding so hard, I was crying trembling, scared, lost I didn't know what to do, when his members gathered around him, he raised his hand and placed it on my cheeck, he said, tae is now the new leader of the gang, he's the boss now, find for him loyal members after your contracts are finished , he then looked at me and for the last time and said, find yourself a good man boy, and then he was gone.

After six years of his death, I found myself members who I can trust , I gave RM the leadership bcs I wanted to be a trainer, I wanted to search for someone who I can be happy with, through all the years that passed I trained lots of men, but only you was the one who made my heart beats that fast again and gave me the pleasure I wanted for so long.

Jk's eyes widened, he couldn't believe his ears, tae shared his heart with him, moreover, he confissed his true feelings to him, he didn't know what to say or how to react he was left speechless until ," Does it hurt so much???", tae asked worried after he was rubbing jk's bruises gently, "A, a li..,little..." jk replied, " can I treat your wounds??", jk nodded with his head.
Tae grabbed a cream and a cotton and started to treat jk's bruises , kissing his wounds gently at every inch, jk felt warm for the first time in his life, though he was wounded , he never felt like this before, not even with his girlfriend. Tae finished treating his wounds, he layed again beside him,"is is okay to hold you,I know you"ll be someone's else soon, but for now,stay in my arms just a little!",jk's heart dropped, he wanted to be with him only, he doesn't know why, it wasn't love , not even crush, but it was something bigger than both of them, so jk approached him slowly and let tae hold him in his arms once more .