Christmas desires

Start from the beginning

"Told you I'd put some tinsel on you"

"Alright, you got me, Max. It's so itchy though"

I groan, taking it off.

"I'll help you scratch that itch"

Max winks, wrapping his arms around me, I could feel his bulge pressing against my ass, ugh, he's so hot when he's like this, desperate to have some fun with me.

"Let's finish decorating cause I have an early present for you"

I smile, watching as Max now moves over to the table picking up his drink of hot chocolate. To my own knowledge, I filled his drink with some delicious cream of my own, I wondered if he'd notice.

"M.mmm, creamy. You should empty your balls in my drink more often"

Max smirks, placing down the drink and going back to the tinsel.

I'm just finishing up connecting the tree branches when our X-factor Christmas song comes up on the playlist. I could hear Max singing in the other room as the song played.

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away"

"Max, coming to help me decorate the tree or what?"

I shout through the room just as Max pops his head in with the box of baubles, tree decorations, lights etc.

"Of course"

Max places down the box of Christmas decorations in front of me, we end up spending the next half hour wrapping the lights around the tree, slipping the tinsel through the branches, putting on some traditional baubles that have gone through our family before it's time to put on the great, gold star. Max is always eager to put it on since he thinks he's the golden boy, I couldn't say no, who could say no when every year he would be on his knees with a sorrow look on his face?

"Here you go, Max. I'll help you up"

Max stands up on a chair, I help him by holding the underside of his ass, pushing him up as he slips on the star. He takes forever, but, soon does it when I begin to lose strength of holding him.

"Can always trust you to hold my ass, baby"

Max says, getting down from the chair, the whole apartment was now fully decorated with tinsel, ornaments, lights, wreaths, all the cosy stuff. It may have cost us a fair bit but me and Max wanted to make the first Christmas in our new place really special. Now it was time for the big switch on and our present giving. 

"3. 2. 1"

My eyes lit up as the whole apartment, the open kitchen and living room flooded with bright rainbow lights spreaded out all over the room. The place just looked so cosy and comforting, that me and Max sat ourselves down on the new sofa just as I handed him my present.

"The remote?"

Max looks at me confused.

"Switch it on and press play. I made you a...sextape"

I tell him, watching as his fingers press the buttons on the remote, switching on the tv.

In a short few seconds, you could hear me groaning as the screen showed up me fucking myself with this candy cane themed sex toy. Max had locked onto the screen, his jaw practically fell open as the sounds of my groaning and me calling his name as I fucked myself in this elf outfit poured out the screen. 

"Like it, baby?"

I ask, seeing a wicked smile grow on his face.

"I don't like it, I love it"