More Than Friends?- Hannah Miller

Y/n and Hannah are best friends. Y/n has to watch Hannah fall in love with someone else... only wishing it was her.
_________________________

Y/n POV

"I just wanna sleep." I tell Hannah as i roll over trying not to cry.

"But Sarah—"

"I don't care!" I say putting a pillow over my head as my voice cracked.

Thank god she didn't say anything further and just walked out probably going to Sarah. Everyday it's something else about Sarah. Sarah this, Sarah that. I can never escape from it.

The next day I wake up to Sarah ripping the covers off of me. "What the hell!"

"Where's Hannah?" She asks.

"How do I know? I thought she went to you last night?" I ask getting worried.

"No! She didn't. What did you do huh?" Sue says getting mad at me.

"Fuck you!" I say before slipping my shoes on and going to Hannah and I's spot to see if she's there.

When I get there I see her with nothing but a light jacket on. "Hannah, what are you doing out here?" I ask while shivering.

I sit down next to her to see her with stained cheeks. "What's wrong love?" I ask instantly bringing her in my arms.

"You." She sniffles.

"Me?" I ask taken by surprise.

"You were mad at me yesterday." She said.

"I was just annoyed Hannah, I could never actually be mad at you." I said about to continue.

"Hannah!" I hear from behind us.

Sarah comes into view and tackles Hannah in a hug.

I stood up and pulled Sarah off of her, "Did you follow me?" I yelled.

Sarah didn't answer so I punched her. "Fuck you."

"Hannah already did." She smirks. "How's it feel to know she'll never feel the same as you?" She fake pouts to mock me.

"You're just a worthless little orphan girl. That's all you'll ever be." She goes to continue but this time Hannah slaps her.

"You don't talk to her that way!" She yelled then comes to me cradling my head in her hands wiping my tears.

"It's okay y/n, I'm here okay? I'm here." She said holding me rocking us back and forth.

Sarah's voice comes into voice range, "Come on Hannah, don't tell me you're going to waste your time on her? I don't know how you can even stand to be near her."

"Go fuck yourself." Hannah says through gritted teeth turning around but keep hold of my hand.

Sarah rolls her eyes and walks away from where she came from. "Well I guess we'll have to change our location spot now." I say sadly.

"No we don't, she doesn't get to take it away from us." She says looking in my eyes.

"I love you." I finally say for the first time.

She leans in closely and breathes in before attaching her lips to mine. "I love you more."

"Did you actually fuck her." I ask clenching my jaw.

Hannah's smile fades, "No I swear." She says putting her pinky out.

I attach mine with hers. "Did you sleep out here last night?" I ask.

Hannah doesn't answer and avoids eye contact. "Hannah please tell me you didn't."

"I didn't." She says looking to her left which is what she does when she's lying.

"Please don't ever do that again. If we have a fight which I hope we don't, but if we do please never sleep out here." I ask tucking a piece of hair behind her ears.

She nods and hugs me. "We should probably get going because I'm sure both of us have questions." I say.

She takes my hand we hold hands walking to my car.
_________________________

I know this is a short chapter but I missed doing Fear street imagines and wanted to start them again. I never stopped I just keep getting occupied with two of my other works. If you want to check them out one is called complications and the other is a Stefania Spampinato and Danielle savre book<3 I also have The 100 imagines but I haven't updated in a while:)