𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

| 5th period: gym |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you stretched your arms while standing by the door. the locker room was quite empty since you took a while to look for your sneakers. "i should change my shirt-"

you wore a light blue cropped top but still felt a bit uncomfortable. why? ichiro had the same gym period as you and you could feel his gaze staring at you.

yuck.

you pushed the handle door open and made your way across the hallway. you leaned against the wall looking at your shoes, "hm~"

"hi" kaori waved at you

"hello?" you said in confusion. why is she talking to me?

"are you okay?"

"yes- why?" you watched her pace back and forth

"just wondering~" she twirled her hair in pigtails, "are you excited for the festival match?"

"honestly-" you sighed, "i'm just waiting for it to be over and then back to regular school"

and for this conversation to be over-

"but isn't that boring?" she pouted

"i can't judge your opinion" you turned, "see you"

you walked into the girl's locker room and changed your shirt quickly and walked back into the gym. the kids were sitting by the bleachers and you made your way to the end. "wait what the fuck-"

you squinted and watched tsukishima come out from the back room, holding the basket of equipment and he looked at you. "come here" he mouthed.

| 1 v 1 |

| 1 v 1 |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

you jogged your way to tsuki and put your hands on your hips, "what are you doing here?"

he passed out the basketballs to students and looked down at you, "teacher needed a hand with something and i volunteered"

"oh that's new" you picked a nerve with him and he furrowed his brows. "well- anyways" you searched through the bag and he gave you the last ball, "here"

"go play"

"i was actually planning on walking around the gym" you slightly chuckled, fumbling with the basketball in your hands

"oh you're one of those kids" he snickered

"you know what-" you started dribbling the ball, "i'm not- fight me"

"excuse me?" he smirked, "what did you say?"

"fight."

"me."

"you're gonna get hurt" tsuki bent down to your level and patted your shoulder, "don't tell me i have to take care of you"

"who said i can't do that myself?" you raised a brow, "if anything- you'll be in that position"

he scoffed in your face and took the ball from your hand and dribbled his way towards the end of the court and made a 3-pointer, "didn't see that coming?"

"you just got lucky-" you squinted at him. you took the ball back and he ran towards you covering your view, "can't see?"

you started laughing and stayed in the position you were in, while his hands were moving side to side, "come on~" he teased

"stop-" you chuckled, moving to the left and watched him catch up behind you. you turned and dribbled down the court and moved to the center and looked at the backboard, making a shot.

"OOOOH" you cheered to yourself while tsuki smiled at you, "DID YOU SEE THAT-" you pointed, "OH MY GOD"

"you're cute" he messed with your hair and got the ball back, "but that was just one point"

"and there will be more to come" you rolled up your sleeves and bent down, "let's go"

the game continued and he started catching up with the points. you were out of breath but you were having too much fun and didn't stop for water. eventually, the gym teacher blew the whistle and everyone exited out of the gym.

"i'll see you later, " tsuki waved at you, patting a towel on his forehead

"bye-bye!" you waved at him and walked to your locker to get your school shoes. waiting for you with their arms crossed was ichiro. his face in disgust and the attitude as cocky as ever.

"having fun aren't you?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

every time i leave "idiot's" house there's multiple cats. i swear- like an orange, spotted, or just a plain black cat with green eyes. the first time i came over they were together under a car. you know- i thought they hated me. actually no- the orange one hates me but the black cat loves me. i exited out of the "idiots" house from the back and i didn't know how to open the gate from behind and the cat jumped up to show me the lock. lol- thanks for reading, please comment/vote!

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙