"Welcome to Salt Lake... The City of fear" Todd grins.

"What do we do?" Gina asks. We all slowly stand us and face them.

"We fight," the leader says.

We all start running towards them, the zombies follow suit. I start to fly, so does Mal, EJ superspeeds ahead, Jeans rides on Aurora's, Sadia is carried by her plants and Gina creates a portal.

We all start fighting every zombie, shooting bolts and streams of energy, roots shooting out the ground, auroras coming out of the sky, and more. The only question is where are Todd and mom?

Suddenly, I see another device shoots out of the ground, getting our attention. This device is different from the others, this one has a bright orange gem in the middle, it kinda looks like one of those Infinity Stones, the Soul Stone.

 This device is different from the others, this one has a bright orange gem in the middle, it kinda looks like one of those Infinity Stones, the Soul Stone

Todd and mom walk up to it. "Once this is activated, the power of the gem will emit more gas, my fear toxins will spread through the world, everyone will see nothing but fear...and darkness."

Todd starts to trace one finger across the bright orange gem that probably keeps it going.

"Split up!" EJ says as we continue to fight zombies and we listen to the leader. We all fight zombies in different areas. Not gonna lie, this is very fun. Suddenly, I'm hit by a zombie from behind, knocking me to the ground. Gina swoops down and shoots the zombie helping me up.

"G! I have a plan, but I'm gonna need your help."

"Outsiders stick together."

My mom and Todd were guarding the device. Gina rises into the air and creates a portal under them. I quickly run over and grab the gem away, causing a small shock wave.

"What do I do with this?" I ask into my earpiece. The zombies start to attack and I drop the gem. Oh no. Just as the zombies were about to grab it, a purple portal opens under it and it falls through. That means Gina got it.

"Nice job, G," I tell ger through my earpiece.

____________________________________________________________

3rd POV

"Thanks, now what do I do with it?"

"GET IT AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!" EJ yells shooting the zombies with a force field projectile.

"But that won't stop the gas!" Howie says. Lily raises her hand, the zombies start to fly into in air, and Mal burns them with his fire breathing

"Okay, we can't make a plan with all these zombies" Saida groans.

"Then stand back" EJ speeds over in the center of the zombie horde. I see his hands start to emit red vapor like mine. Suddenly, he releases a force field explosion, killing all the zombies. "You're welcome," he says.

"What's that plan?" Ricky asks again in the earpiece

"There has to be a way to stop that device without letting out the gas!" Sadia says. "I gotta plan," Gina says, suddenly Gina creates portals under the heroes and they all drop back into the gym. "Are you guys okay??" Ashlyn asks her and Dennis runs toward them.

"We got this, they can't start the device without it" Gina holds up the bright orange gem.

"How is she?" Ricky asks.

"She's still out" Ashlyn sighs.

"Okay, what do we do now?" Jean ask

"Now we just have to figure out a plan and get back to the city as quickly as possible" EJ says. We all sit down around each other and try to come up with a plan of what to do with this gem.

Okay, I know adding the gem is real, but it all pays off in the finale. I know I did Ricky dirty but when I said things would get better for him, I didn't mean immediately. And now welcome to Salt Lake: The city of fear, as it says. For those of you who are questioning my decision for Nini, her fate will be decided in the next chapter, you'll just have to wait and see. Be sure to listen to Secret, Set Me Free, and Crisis right now! I just did and they were all amazing! Stay safe and have a great day or night wherever you are.