The Scars of Defeat

Start from the beginning

James: *What are these "powers" you're talking about?*

Nameless One: "The One who solves the Millennium Puzzle shall be "given" both intelligence and the power of darkness." Since You and Yugi solved it together, both of you were "granted" its power.

Yami Yugi: Are there any other Millennium Items?

Nameless One: Indeed. There are seven Millennium Items. So far, James has only seen The Millennium Puzzle. The Millennium Eye. And the Millennium Ring. So that leaves out the Millennium Scale. The Millennium Key. The Millennium Necklace. And the Millennium Rod.

James: *I never thought I would hear someone say the word "Millennium" so much.*

Nameless One: You're "gonna" have to get used to it. But still, I don't know where the final four Millennium Items are.

Yami Yugi: You mean you don't know?!

Nameless One: Don't worry, the Millennium Ring can track all of the Millennium Items from anywhere in the world.

James: *Then Bakura is holding the map to find all of the Millennium Items.*

Nameless One: Exactly, but now is not the best time to track down the remaining items. You do have your mother to save after all.

James: *Oh Yeah! Tomorrow is the second day of the duelist kingdom tournament. I need to get some sleep.*

Nameless One: Before you do, there was one question I left unanswered. I didn't help you in your duels because I can tell that you are a talented duelist yourself. So there was no need for me to assist you in any way.

James: *"Uh...Thanks."*

Nameless One: Don't mention it. Also, you might want to cover your ears.

James: *Wait, what?*

All of a sudden, I start to hear the sounds of a Helicopter nearby. It even woke Bakura up.

Bakura: Wow! Look at that, James.

Tristan: What the?

Joey: Huh? What?

James: *Looks like the others are starting to get up.*

Joey: Hey! Some of us are tryin' to get some shut-eye here, you insensitive jerk!

Tea: What is that?

James: It's a helicopter, and I can barely hear my "own" voice!

The Helicopter then landed right in front of us. And the pilot was none other than the real Seto Kaiba!

Tea: It's Kaiba!

Joey: What's he doin' here?

James: Come on, Joey. We all know why he's here.