Crossroads

Hawk POV
I woke up the next morning with a text from Kyler saying where we are gonna meet to surprise the new dojo. Needless to say I still feel like I should join because everything that Kreese has taught me has only led me further down the path of darkness. I don't know what to think anymore so I decided to get ready and meet up the other cobras. We get to the park where Sensei Lawrence says his new dojo would be. Then we wait for all the cobras plus king cobra himself to show and then we start the show. I go out first with a couple other cobras and I see the newly dubbed Eagle Fangs look at us with hope and happiness. Those looks alone cause me to frown and not try to look at them in the eyes. Then all the other cobras and king cobra comes out and I simply state "I told you I'm Cobra Kai for life." Though that comment wasn't laced with anger it was with regret. The two heads of the dojo meet in the center of the park where Kreese tries to get Sensei Lawrence back to Cobra Kai. But Sensei Lawrence refused mainly because of what the students were doing and while he was saying that he was looking right at me an then blamed Kreese for that. That didn't faze the old Sensei and said that he does care for his students because they are strong and would not show mercy so they could end up like Miguel in a coma. That comment that one simple comment ignited a bonfire of anger and I shouted at the top of my lungs. "ALRIGHT THAT IS ENOUGH." Everyone one froze right then and there even Kreese looked surprised. I got in front of Miguel and said "You talk about how Cobra Kai is about brother hood but when the the time comes to it you cut those relationships until theirs is nobody left to help you except your mindless robots that help you take over the valley. No more I'm done I'd rather be an eagle than a snake." I took a shirt out of the box just to throw another insult to Kreese and all the eagles look ecstatic but cobras look pissed. Kreese finishes up with Sensei Lawrence and says one final thing to me " Hawks can't fly forever sooner or later they get attacked." I stood in front of all the eagles and said " Bring it on." I peer at the cobras and said "Whenever you want to get your heads out of your asses you know where to find us." They all look disgusted and left with Kreese but it didn't matter right now the hawk found it's way home.