THIRTY ONE

WARNING. RED FLAG. R18. Wag mong basahin kung dka pa 18. Please. PROMISE. SERYOSONG USAPAN. WAG BASAHIN KAPAG HINDI PA LEGAL. SUMBONG KO KAYO SA MAMA NIYO. 

SANDRO

I want you to know that it's our time

You and me bleed the same light

I want you to know that Im all yours

I could hear the music from downstairs but the anticipation and erratic beating of my chest was louder as we snuck in one of the rooms here at the house party. I could not take it anymore. I couldn't wait any longer. The tension, temptation and heat is killing me.

"Fuck Sandro." Louise moaned.

She gripped the sheets of the bed from where she was holding on to.

"Sarap?" I asked, fucking her from behind as I gripped her ass.

"Sobra." She moaned.

I want you to know Im all yours

You and me run the same course

I followed the beat of the music as I thrust deeper.

"Spread your legs wider." I told her. She obediently did what I said and it felt so fucking good as I gripped that ass and fucked her deeper, to where her spot is. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock. She's near.

"More please!" She hissed, gritting her teeth. I stopped. "What the hell Sandro?" She exclaimed.

"Turn around. I want to see your face." I ordered.

Groaning, she turned around and sat on the bed then spread her legs. Her face is flush. She has that delightful pinkish glow on her face. Her breathing ragged, her mouth parted as she looked at me.

"Fuck me?" She moaned, as if begging.

I grinned, kissed her lips and entered her again, receiving a fucking moan. I pulled her legs apart and put them on my shoulders. My lips went down to her neck, kissing and sucking it. I looked at her. Her mouth was parted as she breathed heavily. I went down to suckle the left nipple and pinch the other simultaneously.

"Putangina Sandro!" She hissed as she came down to an orgasm. I gave a few more thrust until I followed next, releasing my juices inside her.

LOUISE

Sandro and I went home after that sex in that house party. It was sneaky and fun. Sa madaling salita, uulit ako. My legs were still like jell-o from the orgasm he gave me. We sat down on the couch and continued drinking the tequila I took from the party. Trisha didn't care.

I felt hot after the fifth shot. Yes. We decided to drink by shot as soon as we went home.

"Ang init." I muttered to Sandro.