Aizawa left the students at the field and head to the side of the building.  While the students still standing there and looking at their homeroom teacher that was walking away. 

Aizawa keeps walking at the side of the building and where All Might standing and walk pass her. 

All Might:AIZAWA YOU LIAR!!

Aizawa: Oh. It's All Might so you were watching? You must be free than.

All Might: It's Logical Ruse! You've Expelled an entire new class of first years last year! 

Aizawa: I can kicked out anyone anytime i want.....I don't choose favorites All Might

Aizawa walk away again leaving All Might there on his own business. The First day of school was already over Izumi was walking out of the school building with Iida looking tired. 

Izumi: I'm tired......

F/n: Yo

Izumi: AHH!! 

She shouted in surprise by F/n suddenly appear out of nowhere. She than calm down when she found out it's F/n

Izumi: Oh it's you.

F/n: One and only. Anyway is your hand okay?

Izumi: Oh yeah, Recovery Girl took care of it !! 

F/n: Cool.

Ochako: Hey you two!! You heading towards the stations? Wait for me! 

They stop as they turn around

Tenri:Your that Infinity Girl

Ochako:Hi! I'm Uraraka Ochako!You're Iida Tenri and if am not mistaken... Midoriya Deku and F/n Kamapoko! 

After Ochako said his "name", he got irritated.

F/n: My name is F/n Kamado. Not Kamapoko.....

He said as he try to not show his anger

Ochako: Eh? But that Kyoka girl said that was your name?

F/n: That damn girl! Is this what is feels like when Inosuke always misspelled my dad's name!!!!

Meanwhile

Tangiro: Suffer.

Back to F/n

Ochako: Why do that Katsumi girl call you "Deku"?

Izuki: E-Err.........Deku is just what Kachan calls me......to demean me ...

Iida: Oh so it's an insult

Ochako: Ehhh? For real? Sorry!! But you know i kinda like Deku it kinda means 'You can do it' you know!!! 

Izumi: Nah it doesn't......

F/n: It's kinda sounds like it

Izumi: Power of simping actives I'm Deku!! 

Iida: Midoriya ?! Isn't it an Insult remember?!

Time Skip brought to you by Eri pretend to be like his brother as she wears the demon slayer uniform with a fake katana around her size

It was the next day in class already. It seems like a normal class that students have in a normal high school. We see Present Mic teaching class 1-A english and questioning them which is the wrong sentence on the board.

Present Mic: WHO KNOWS THE ANSWER? EVERYBODY HANDS UP AND RAISE IT HIGH !! 

Everyone except Izumi and Katsumi: So normal...

Bakuhoe: This is fucking boring...

Izumi: Oh! I know the past participle is in the wrong place. 

Time skip after class

F/n: Finally peace and quiet

All Might: I COME HERE......LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!

F/n: Why is my luck suck....

Student 1:Woah it's All Might!! 

Student 2: And he's wearing his Silver Age costume too!! 

All Might: FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES! FOR THIS CLASS, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VAIROUS OF TRIALS !!  LETS JUMP RIGHT INTO THIS !! COMBAT TRAINING!! 

Bakuhoe then grins

Bakuhoe: Combat....

Izumi: Training....

All Might: AND TO GO WITH YOUR FIRST BATTLE !! 

Suddenly the walls start moving showing panels with numbers on it. 

All Might: WE'VE PREPARE THE GEAR WE HAD SEND IN REQUEST FOR TO MATCH YOUR QUIRKS!! 

Red Hair: OUR BATTLE GEAR !!! 

Yellow Hair:AWESOME!!! 

F/n: Wait.... I forgot to bring one

Izumi was holding her bag where her costume and F/n's is in. She took out F/n's costume gaving it to him

F/n: How-

F/n was surprised because it's not only a demon slayer uniform but the demon slayer uniform was used multiple times by him during training.

All Might: NOW GET CHANGE AND WE'LL BE READY TO GO!! EVERYONE GATHER AT GROUND B !! 

F/n: OI OI OI. Where am I going to change?

All Might:....I guess your gonna change inside the classroom!! 

F/n: Wait wha-

After that they left him in the classroom alone to change

F/n:.....

...........

Alright that will be it for this chapter I lost motivation.