~

~

1521 AD TENOCHTITLAN

Fire was everywhere as the humans fought against each other, the entire place in a complete war zone.

Once again a child was caught up in the mess, someone was about to let a heavy statute fall on the kid though a flash of a human figure got the child out of the way before any harm could be done.

Makkari had saved the young boy just in time, leaving the child she zoomed back to where (Y/N) and Thena were walking.

"Where are the others?" Ajak asked once the trio got to the others.

"We had to separate." (Y/N) replied.

"There were a lot more deviants then you said." Thena said coolly.

"Well I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you and (Y/N)." Phastos said, eyebrows raised.

"It was." Thena and (Y/N) said back quicker, smirking at each other.

Phastos then brought up a hologram of earth on his palm, "Once the others kill these last deviants, we would have eliminated  them all from the planet."

The loud noise of humans caught the Eternals attention, looking as they were walking in a large group with fire touchers, fighting.

Druig was about to use his powers to control them, until Ajak's voice spoke sternly, "Don't"

His eyes stopped glowing yellow, head down as Ajak talked, "We don't interfere with their wars."

"This isn't war. It's genocide." Druig said, staring at the humans fighting, "Their weapons have become to dangerous." The male turned around back to the group, "Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to help them advance Phastos."

"Technology is apart of their evolutionarily process. It's not exactly something that I can stop." Phastos replied.

"No you can't but I can." Druig spoke louder, getting angrier.

(Y/N) walked over to Druig, staring at him with calm eyes, "Resist."

"It's to late. Everyone is going to die." Thena said, her voice sounding like she was in a trance, her eyes changing into a yellow and she made her weapon appear in her hand.

Thena was about to stab Sersi but Makkari got to her before it could happen, taking her somewhere safe as the war goddess attacked the rest of the Eternals.

The goddess brought her weapon to stab Phastos, knocking him on the ground as everyone shouted out. Thena going to attack again, (Y/N) ran at her, ignoring Druig's yell for her to stop and pushed Thena away with her air manipulation. The (H/C) didn't realise she got stabbed in the process.

Thena was getting pushed away with (Y/N)'s strong blast, as the woman who get stabbed landed hard on the ground, groaning when she touched the spot her friend had hurt her.