6-10

Chapter 6 The Poor Home
  "You can eat a little if you have baked your grandma and parents." Xu Mumu said embarrassedly. She still knows Li Caixia's thoughts, but she didn't see her mother, so she was just like her. Proud look, enjoying the enviable gaze from the second aunt and the fourth aunt.

  "What good things we eat, you eat these, no one can take yours." Li Caixia was so touched, the girl still reads her, she didn't waste her being so kind to her.

  In the end, both the wild duck egg and the two bird eggs were cooked in the rice pot by Xu Mumu.

  Li Caixia's meat hurts so much. This is an egg. The wild duck egg is bigger than the egg. Although the two bird eggs are not big, they are also good things.

  Looking at lunch, Xu Mumu pursed her lips slightly. The rice is dried sweet potato rice. The sweet potato is not peeled, but cooked directly. There are a lot of wild vegetables in it. There is really very little rice.

  She was not well last night, so she ate a bowl of egg custard and a bowl of millet porridge. Although it was a bit thin, it was far from what she ate today.

  In my memory, the whole family eats this way, otherwise the food in the family will not be full, and there are so many people in the family.

  Everyone in this family was able to support it, and it was only because of how old Mrs. Chen calculated the food of the family that the old Xu family did not starve to death.

  Xu Mu Mu Mali shelled the duck egg in his hand, as well as two bird eggs.

  Two bird eggs were put in the bowls of brother and younger brother, while the duck eggs were divided by her and gave two yuan to the old couple, as well as her own parents, and the small piece left by her was also bowled with younger brother. The egg inside is almost done.

  "Mu Mu, you are still ill. You can eat it yourself. Mom doesn't like it." Li Caixia put the egg in the bowl back into Xu Mumu's bowl.

  Mrs. Chen and Old Man Xu were also very moved. They didn't expect their granddaughter to give them eggs. Although they were the heads of the family, they had suffered too much. The good things were saved for their sons and grandchildren. I haven't eaten any good things, even if I eat an egg, it will only be treated during the Chinese New Year.

  These things are all in the memory, and it is precisely because of this that Xu Mumu respects the old couple very much.

  "Grandma and parents have gone to the ground to do so much work. They need to add some nutrition. I am now completely healed. You eat it quickly. I will not eat it again if I give it to you. It will give you a fishy smell if you let it cool. It's a child." Xu Mumu had a gentle smile on his face.

  "Stupid boy." Granny Chen turned her face, wiped her hand indiscriminately, and said helplessly.

  "Eat, this is Mu Mu's heart." Old man Xu said seriously, but the look in Xu Mumu's eyes became more gentle.

  "Minglei eat it, and it grows taller." Li Caixia put the duck egg into the little son's bowl.

  "Mom, you are so kind." Xu Minglei's eyes lit up suddenly, and his bird egg was swallowed before he even tasted it.

  Xu Mumu ate the sweet potato porridge in the bowl. The taste was really not very good, but compared to the expired things after the end of the world, it tasted a lot better, so Xu Mumu was still very happy to eat.

  The second room didn't dare to talk any more, and they all ate quietly. Xu Xue was thinking about the separation of the family. There was no trouble this time. Naturally, she couldn't separate the family. She was still hurting, and she just came back. After a while, Old Lady Chen hit her body with a broom, and her arm was very green.

  At this time, her whole body was hurting. She was beaten yesterday. She was stunned with a stone by Xu Minglei in the morning, and she was beaten several times by the old woman with a broom at noon.

  Xu Xue has only one thought now, that is to quickly separate her family and live with this family. She is going crazy.

  After lunch, Xu Mumu lay on her bed. The family who lives in a single room is only herself. The room is not big and there is nothing in it. There is nothing in her favored person. This shows that The family is really poor.

  The sun came in from the outside, and the sun in the spring was very warm. Just after lunch, Xu Mumu didn't feel cold. The location of her room was still very good, just in time for the sun.

  As the sun shone on the bed, Xu Mumu turned over the book from the rattan basket.

  After getting the book again, Xu Mumu felt like a world away.

  In the last half of the world, what I think of every day is how to survive, how to kill zombies, how to fill up the stomach, these are the big things.

  While flipping through the textbook, the things on it are still so familiar, Xu Mumu's face also showed a smile, this kind of textbook decades ago, the knowledge points on it are not difficult, even more than what she had learned before. It's simple, which gives her more confidence.

  The whistle for work was sounded again, and the people in the family started to act again. Among the third-generation children of the Xu family, Xu Minghui was also going to work.

  "Sister, do you want to go out and play with me? I made an appointment with the iron egg to collect firewood." When Xu Minglei walked in, he saw his sister reading a book. He always felt that after his sister fell into the water, her people had changed a lot.

  "Okay, go take a look." Xu Mumu noticed Xu Minglei's probing gaze, but didn't say much.

  The original master's grades are really average. In my memory, her grades are in the class, which can be regarded as the middle and lower level. This made Xu Mumu, who was a good student, a headache very much.

  If the results of the original owner, the college entrance examination will be resumed next year, and it will definitely not be done.

  Xu Minglei is also ten years old this year. He is half a labor force. Even if Xu Minglei is very fond of the old couple, he will not be able to play every day. He also needs work.

  At least this old Xu family's firewood room was filled by these grandchildren, and now they are all filled.

  "Second brother, let's go too." Xu Tao and Xu Jiaojiao also came over.

  "Go, go, I won't help you carry firewood." Xu Minglei took a look at the siblings with disgust. They were as thin as a bean sprout, especially Xu Jiaojiao, who was stingy and often cried.

  "Sister, are you all right?" Xu Jiaojiao looked up at Xu Mumu with a small face.

  "It's alright, let's go, I'll take you out to get some sun." Xu Mumu reached out and held Xu Jiaojiao's hand. Compared with her slightly voluptuous hand, this girl was really skinny and skinny.

  She was so thin that she had seen many people in the last days, she was even thinner than Xu Jiaojiao, and she had also seen it, but this little girl was malnourished.

  Looking at the little girl in front of me, her facial features are correct and her skin is a bit yellow. These are all caused by malnutrition. Yesterday and today, she also observed the two sisters Xu Xue and Xu Wan. They are also very thin, but the length is not bad. The Xu family members are pretty good.