𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

A loud bang, followed by groans was heard.

"Which son of a bitch...?" A low voice grumbled.

"I demand to know what is happening. Who dares to kidnap a god" Someone voiced up. "Brother, calm down." Another, more collected voice, spoke.

In the room now stood, Loki, Bucky, Druig, Dean, Elijah along with their family and friends. As well as the marauders (minus Peter), Lily, Marlene and Regulus.

"Moony, Prongs! We have been kidnapped." Sirius started shaking Remus. "What should we do!" James also started shaking Remus. "Do something, Moony!" Remus sighed exhausted and pushed both away from him. "First, calm down."

Before any more chaos could happen, a voice stopped them.

"I see you all have made it here safely."

Immediately all heads turn to the person. "And who you may be?" Elijah asked.

"My name is Steven Strange. You are all here for a good reason."

"Strange...?" Steve looked confused at him.

"What would this be?" Remus asked with a raised brow.

"Well..." he stopped. "We are here to watch the future and prevent a lot of horrible things from happening."

"Wait wait wait... what?! Future?" Dean looked confused at him. "What this gotta do with us?"

"Yeah, I do not have time for such foolish things." Loki crossed his arms.

"You will not like the consequences if you don't let us go now," Klaus growled at Strange.

"Actually, we will be watching, the life of the soulmate of these five," he pointed at the five men. And seeing the others are family and friends, it is very convenient for you to watch along with them.

This got the room dead silent.

The five men processing what the man in front of them just said, while their families were just incredibly happy for them.

Steve pats Bucky proudly on the shoulder. "I'm thrilled for you, Bucky. You deserve this." Steve knew how hard he had it, so he was glad that he finally has a safe place.

Thor looked rather impressed. "Good for you, my brother." He laughed. He would have never seen that day coming. Nonetheless, Thor was very joyful for his brother, who he held so dear.

The Mikaelson siblings were also happy for their brother. Elijah was always the one looking after them and never seeking his own happiness.

Kingo laughed and put his arm around Druig. "Who would have thought that our Druig will finally have someone who has control over him." Druig only rolled his eyes at his friend's antics, yet he wasn't ashamed to say it was true.

Sam grinned and nudged his brother with his shoulder. "You know you deserve this, you deserve a family."

Seeing that all of the people present either had something to do with the supernatural world or were supernatural beings themselves, they all were familiar with the term soulmates.

"Wait, you said five of us? So you mean we all have the same mate?" Bucky asked Dr. Strange. This got everyone to look back at the Doctor, who nodded. "Indeed."

A soft smile made its way onto Druig's face. He already loved her.

Loki and Bucky couldn't help the warm feeling in their heart. They couldn't believe they are lucky enough to have a mate, after all the things they have done.

Dean and Elijah were thinking about all the possible ways to spoil her.

"Wait wait wait, hold on. What does all of this have to do with us?" Remus raised his brow. "Yeah, why do we have to watch the life of the mate of these... weird guys." Sirius made a hand gesture towards the five men. "And why is Peter not here?" James raised his brow.