This time when she stirred though, it wasn't the usual sigh of 'now I have to face the world', at which she'd normally roll over and bury herself further into her duvet, but more of random disturbance in her sleep. One of those unexplainable reasons why you just wake up in the middle of the night, or in Ellie's case, the middle of the day. But perhaps not so random or unexplainable, but unexpected, for someone was fumbling around with the bedsheets. Clementine no doubt; the sweet house elf was worried beyond words over the beautiful girl's state and fussed constantly in a bid to brighten her mood just a tiny bit.

Ellie squirmed and kicked a leg out.

"Please." She begged in a mumble, "Not today."

But the voice that replied was definitely not Clementine's.

"How rude." Sirius scoffed, and Ellie completely froze for a moment, "Where are you buried underneath all of this, Cubs?"

He was patting the duvet around her, clearly very lost, and so she lifted up a section of it to let him crawl to her. Sirius hardly stopped to kick off his combat boots before finding his way into her arms, allowing himself to be swallowed by the bedsheets too as he sprawled on top of his girlfriend, Ellie's hands smoothing over the leather wrapped around his shoulders. Within seconds it was as if they were trying to mould themselves together, a tangled mess of limbs desperate to be touching.

"What are you doing here?" Ellie breathed, one of her hands finding its way to the nape of his neck where she could trace swirls onto his skin.

"We're off school for two weeks, beautiful." Sirius replied with relaxed sigh, "It's the Easter holidays."

"I know, but how are you here so early?"

"Minnie let us floo with our stuff so we didn't take all day on the train and could see you quicker."

"Us?"

"Everyone. Prongs, Moony, Wormtail, even Evans. We-"

"You're all joining the Order..."

Ellie's caution surrounding joining the Order of the Phoenix had been evident all along, regardless of how badly she wanted action against injustice, and where Lily had now been convinced that it was the right decision after becoming of age, the beautiful girl remained wary. Especially with how badly her trust in her father and Dumbledore had deteriorated recently.

Yet Sirius, as he always had been, was ready to dive right into fighting this war; he merely shrugged at her statement. 

"But we're here to see you most importantly."

That reassurance was all Ellie needed to forget about the Order for now. They were finally back in each other's company after all.

"Yeah?" She grinned lazily, the first smile she'd formed since leaving Hogwarts.

"Mmhmm." When Sirius inhaled deeply, his tucked his face as far into the crook of her neck as possible, more or less completely pinning her back against the mattress, "We've been apart for too long."

"Too long..." Ellie hummed, "Now, come here."

"I can't come any closer."

"No, come here."

Coaxing him out from the crook of her neck, she pulled his face so that it was right in front of hers, their noses brushing lightly.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" Sirius started to smirk like she'd never seen before, stormy grey burning as bright as the star he was named after.

"I want to get a good look at your pretty face." Ellie told him with the faintest blush tinting her cheeks.

His slightly crooked nose from all the times it had been broken; the way one of his eyebrows quirked higher than the other; how his cheekbones and jawline became impossibly more pronounced as they continued to get older, and with that how his aristocratic grace shone through no matter how much rebelling he did; his hair tied up off his face in that way she adored - there'd never come a time where she'd grow tired of looking at him. Ellie had every perfect imperfection of his face memorised, every one of his many facial expressions, and now more than ever she felt pressured to appreciate his beauty.