"Oh, yeah- Y/N, did you talk to your mom about the bike?"

Kazutora looked over at you sipping on your choccy milk.

"Bike, what bike?"

"His mom has a motorcycle?"

"Is your mom single?!"

Everyone drowned you with questions, some weirder than the others. You waited for them to quiet down before answering to Kazutora.

"Yeah, it went horrible."

You continued sipping through the funky straw as you looked into nothingness above you.

"She is trying to get rid of it. So far she's been failing to do so but she basically told me to fuck off when I said I want it. It's stupid. It's dad's bike so I should be the one to have it."

Everyone either nodded, cursed or agreed in some other way, expressions of some growing a brainstorming frown. Mikey pouted slightly for a moment, looking at you deeply while you continued to abuse the straw in your already empty glass.

"No worries, Y/N-kun~"

Mikey gave you one of his childish closed-eye smiles while patting your shoulder.

"I am sure it's going to be just fine. I am certain."

You were confused by his acting but appreciated his attempt to cheer you up nonetheless. After everyone grabbed their stuff and payed for their order's, Mikey gave you a ride home on his unmatchable Street Hawk as Draken followed closely behind you on his bicycle.

The next day while you ate your breakfast the worst imaginable thing happened. Your mom sat right across the table as she got another phone call.

"Yes yes, that would be me."
....
"Mhm."
"Indeed, yes."
"Oh! That's just amazing!"
....
"Today?! I mean- sure, I am free today. Yes. Excellent. Thank you so much!"

Her happy mood made you feel all kinds of things, non of them were good.

"I've got a deal on the bike! The sweet boy who just called me is going to come by for it today!"

The way she said that all happy made you want cry or kick the table upside down. Or both. You weren't ready for what this woman prepared for you next.

"I know how much the bike means to you, ███ my dear, that's why you can say a big proper goodbye today. Since you're free all day, I'll leave the washing to you. We can't have it all messy now, can we?"

She gave you a smile. You glared at her with a look that could kill. That smile was fake as shit, you thought. When your mother saw the look om your face, her expressions went a little nervous, maybe a bit creeped out. Lucky for her, an angel from Heaven was at her door to save her right now.

Ding dong

Both you and your mother turned your heads to face the front door. There was no way they were here for the bike already, right? Mom took the chance to get away from the monster sitting at her dining table right now and went for the door. You just waited.