And that was all she told him, the next day she was gone.

She was given a ceremonial funeral, and all of Northuldra stood in a formation similar to a heart of Te Fiti, a goddess with power to create life... all that to pay tribute and their respects to their now departed leader... and mother as well.

It started to dissolve her body and was flying off in the form of small light bubbles leaving into the night sky.

And that was it now. She was no more. And there's nothing he or anyone can do about it.

Her words still didn't leave his mind. 'Take care of them'

It was a second time in his life that he was asked such a thing. One being Yelena and the other being his adoptive father Kerchak

Tarzan's mind raced with flashes of the night Clayton attacked the family,of almost losing his whole family in one swoop, of holding Kerchak's hand as life ebbed from his body after the attack. He remembered his final words to Tarzan.

"Take care of them.. my son." he whispered.

He was thinking to himself on top of trees looking at the stars. Him and Jane loved to do that from time to time.

She was rather quite and didn't say much after returning as she pat a small reindeer. Perhaps she felt worried about her father.

A usually funny Olaf was rather quite considering many of his poor snow babies now turned hostile monsters... All that while Northuldra kids are taking his body parts and playing with them. He didn't say anything, hopefully he'll be alright.

It was cold around the north parts of the world. He could feel freezing air... just like that adventure they had with Dr. Doyle in the old mountians

Northuldrans noticed and offered him their clothing. He at first refused thiking it was made of animal skin, they ensured that they weren't barbarians like that and considering their relationship with reindeers, he's gonna give them a chance but if they do somthing opposite to their word, things may get complicated

It was already a morning, Anna was sleeping with Kristoff by her side. The others slowly risen up.

Tarzan woke up and yawned. He quickly checks around the field, making sure no one ambush them. His tribe was careful with choosing as safe spot back in Africa before they set up.

Some of Norhuldra made their way to the close river nearby to hunt for some fish to eat. He goes with them to get some as well.

Strangely enough, he started to feel like

He may not be as familiar with them as Anna, but he promised her and Yelena to take care of them. And from his experience with gorillas, he just couldn't leave them in danger.

He will make good on that promise. That claim was soon put to the test.

He was taken aback as he sensed something coming their way. As a big bear was running and tearing through their camp, children ran away to hide whiel adutls picked up their staffs to try and fight.

Tarzan jumped on it's back trying to restrain it. It fought back pushing against the tree but he pushed back with his legs and moved out of the way before the bear drops the tree down.

Honeymaren then came in to help him as she used the fire to try scare it off

But the problems didn't end there , from the palce the bear was running from a giant rock appeared.

Honeymaren - THE EARTH GIANTS ARE HERE!

Hearing this everyone ran away to hide.

The said giants were throwing rocks at them before they can however. Tarzan ued his speed and agility to get them out of harm's way.

Jane led the children there away from there. While he tried to do that, one of the rocks landed near her casing her to fall back and land her head on the rock.

Seeing this, Tarzan froze and immediately run on all fours over to her. He couldn't wake her up and so he pulled her over his shoulder

He took her to where Honeyamren was as he lands Jane to her

"Take Jane and get to the cover"

Honeymaren - Wait where are you going?!

Tarzan didn't answer. He instead ran to where the earth giant was. Tarzan gave a look into the trees, to see them hiding. He glanced back to the gaint with a feeling of determination and protection feeling his being.

'Take care of them'

"I will. No matter what." He said silently to himself.

He turned his whole body on all fours and let out a bloodcurdling roar, drawing the gaint's attention. It also takes a step back strange enough as if scared

Tarzan didn't dwell ion it too much and runs up to it, the gaint tries to stomp him but he jumps up it's body and climbing quickly to the head

In it's blind rage, the giant hits on the head trying to get him off only for him to dodge and slide down it's hand and jumping on the trees behind it.

Tarzan - I'M HERE! COME AND GET ME!

One of the giants roared at him shaking the surrounding area

Tarzan was quick however. He jumped away from tree to tree with the giant growling and giving him pusuit, throwing boulders at the fleeing Tarzan.

Northuldrans came out of their cover, somewhat relieved thoguh some of them were worried if he'll be okay

Kristoff - Did anybody get hurt?

Honeymaren - Jane hit her head againt the rock but luckily the damage wasn't too deep. Is Anna..?

Kristoff - She's safe too. And where's Tarzan? And Ryder?

Unlike the former, Maren didn't know about the latter, her brother seems to have gone off somewhere not too long ago. 'Where did you head of to this time Ryder?'

And that's it for now! I start to understand the film writers here, you gotta be very creative to get enough ideas. But luckily I still have it in me.

Yelena being dissolved with fire is reference to Thor 2 Dark World where Frigga was given a ceremonial funeral. Also who Yelena refered to as Iduna's brother? JF can you guess before he'll be mentioned hehehe