Long dark hair were all over my pillow, and a face that I recognized too well poked out of the blanket. Vanessa. Before I could think my elbows went weak and I dropped the tray on the ground, glass shattering everywhere. Katya abruptly sat up and looked at me. She caught up with the situation and began to stand up.

"Trixie don't overthink let me explain"
"Do not tell me what to do!" I shouted running to my room. She followed quickly and I felt her sit on the edge of my bed while I was hiding under the covers, tears uncontrollably rolling down my cheeks.

"Trixie we didn't do anything she was drunk and doesn't live in the area so I brought her home"
"And did she have to sleep in OUR bed? Couldn't you let her sleep in one of the 10 spare bedrooms?!"
"I- I don't know. I didn't think. I'm sorry"
"It doesn't seem like it. And yesterday why didn't you tell anyone that we're together? Are you really ashamed of being with a stripper?"
I asked pushing the sheets down to face her.

"No, no it's not that. It's just that I have to flirt to get certain deals and if people think I'm available it's easier. Plus it's not really well looked upon as a club owner to date one of your dancers"
"Oh so I'm staying in the shadow because it's better for business. I get it. I'll never be a priority right? Fuck that."
"Baby I... Ugh. It's complicated okay?"
"Then let's give up" I added. I took my clothes for my shift at the club tonight and put them in a bag.

"I'm going to Kim's" I said, not giving Katya another look before leaving the house.
"Trixie!" I heard her call, but I was already gone.

***

It felt good to be with Kim. She makes me laugh and is really sweet and caring. We got ready together and headed to the club. Vanessa was starting tonight so she was doing a double set, and me and Kim went after that. Once again I felt liberated dancing on the stage. I got called for a lap dance and headed towards a booth, where a single man in his late 20s was smiling at me. I knew Katya was there tonight at the club to watch her beloved Vanessa. So I was extra touchy with the guy, letting him put his hands on me just like Katya said I shouldn't. He was getting hard beneath me and I was proud of my work. He handed me the money and grabbed my neck to bring my ear close to his mouth.

"Would you want to come with me to my hotel? 700 for 2 hours?" He asked in a deep voice.

"That sounds great pretty boy. Let me just get dressed and I'll wait for you outside. See you in 15 minutes" I replied kissing his neck. I wanted to make my own money and I knew it would piss Katya off. I met him on the sidewalk and he drove us to his hotel, while his hand was grabbing my thigh tightly. I felt my phone vibrate just as we arrived, it was Katya. I was supposed to be home, she must've been worried. Or not. I had no idea anymore.

"Here princess" The guy said as he opened the car door for me. As soon as we entered the suite he started getting at it, roughly. I guess that's why he paid a lot. He used every minute of his two hours and when I finally left I had wobbly legs.

I came home around 9 am. I had 10 missed phone calls from Katya, some from Kim, and a lot of texts from both of them plus a few girls from the club. I replied to my friends but not Katya.

"Trixie?" I heard her call as I entered the house. I didn't bother to respond, I walked right past her to my room and started to undress.

"Trixie where were you all night? I was so worried I had the whole club trying to find you."
"I was doing business. You can understand that right?"
"What do you mean? Trixie you have bruises on your hips what happened!" Katya pleaded.

I looked down and saw dark red bruises starting to form on my waist and red handprints on my ass. Katya seemed to understand as her look changed.

"Baby why? You didn't need to do that I can give you all the money you want. No matter if we're not at our best right now I- I... No one has the right to hurt my babygirl like that" She cried.
"He didn't hurt me Katya it was just sex. And I'm proud of making a living for myself. But you don't care about that do you? You only care about how what I do affects you."
"Trixie stop. I never meant to upset you. I just want to love you but I seem to do it wrong. Tell me what I should say or do to make you forgive me and love me." Katya was full on sobbing, and it broke my heart to see her so helpless like that. She was sitting on my bed looking up at me, desperation in her eyes. I put both of my hands around her face and hugged her against me, her face resting on my stomach. She wrapped her arms tightly around my legs, and I let her calm down in silence. When she was breathing normally again I got down on my knees and put my head in her lap. She instinctively ran her fingers through my hair and I felt a million times better.

"I just want to be yours Katya." I said then paused, waiting for all the mess of feelings buried in my mind to make sense.
"I want you to put my love on top. That's all."
I felt Katya pick me up and lay me down on the bed next to her. We were on our sides facing each other.

"I apologize for not doing this right from the start. And I'm not just saying that, I will regret putting you through this all my life. I love you Trixie, more than anything and anyone. I could be happy forever if you stay with me."
"I will"

I moved closer to Katya, resting my hand on the side of her face and brushing it with my thumb. Our eyes were locked and I kissed her, whispering "I love you" on her lips as she put an arm around me.