Timothée leaned forwards. "It's not much better in London. The Order's been doing a couple of mission, none of which I had to participate. I fill my days with working with Fleur at Gringotts and heading her ramble on about her wedding plans." The look on his face made June laugh.

"Okay, fine, you win," she said, grinning. "Though I could do with a good party at the moment. If only it was to lift the mood."

Timothée shuffled onto his seat. "Fleur would be delighted if you want to help. Honestly, I think Molly is already tired of it." His face darkened. "Sometimes I have the feeling that she doesn't accept Fleur."

June frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"She might think Fleur is not worthy of Bill," Timothée said, not looking pleased at all. "At least, that's how I interpret it."

June stared at him. "But Fleur's amazing! She's worthy of everyone!" She drank from her Butterbeer before placing it back on the table, rather roughly this time. "You want me to talk to her?"

"Should we even get involved in this?" Timothée questioned. "I don't wish to make it even harder for Fleur than it already is."

"I'll ask Fleur personally next time I see her," June said.

They finished their Butterbeers and got up, heading back to Hogwarts.

"Merlin's beard, my hands are freezing off," June muttered, as she wrapped her scarf around her neck before shoving her hands into her pockets. She had forgotten to bring mittens.

Almost immediately Timothée handed her a pair of mittens. June shook her head. "I'm not stealing yours."

"I brought a second pair," he told her, showing the mittens he was currently wearing. "I knew you'd forget them."

"You're my hero," June sighed in relief, as she slipped them on.

"Better not tell Charlie," Timothée said, grinning.

June grinned back and the two of them continued their way back to the castle.

"It's nothing to do with you, Leanne!" June heard Katie Bell say, as she and her friend were walking ahead of them.

June narrowed her eyes as she watched Leanne made a grab hold of the package Katie was holding. Katie tugged it back and the package fell to the ground.

At once, Katie rose into the air gracefully, her arms outstretched, as though she were about to fly. Yet there was something wrong, something eerie . . . her hair was whipped around her by the fierce wind, but her eyes were closed and her face was quite empty of expression. Juniper, Timothée and Leanne had all halted in their tracks, watching. 

Then, six feet above the ground, Katie let out a terrible scream. Her eyes flew open but whatever she could see, or whatever she was feeling, was clearly causing her terrible anguish. She screamed and screamed; Leanne started to scream too, and seized Katie's ankles, trying to tug her back to the ground. Both Timothée and June rushed forwards, the duo was soon followed by Harry, Ron and Hermione who had been walking behind them. The boys managed to catch Katie but she was writhing so much they could hardly hold her. Instead, they lowered her to the ground where she trashed and screamed, apparently unable to recognize any of them.