Real Steel 3

((I dont own Real steel at all this is just my own idea of what I would like to see the third be like.))

Its year 2036, 15 years after the disaster. Our country has picked itself back up and continue to run after half of the country sunk into the ocean or was ravaged by earthquakes. Humanity was in hiding. Then the opportunity of robotic enegineering came along. Lets just say this year has been the highest output of fighting bots. No one but the rich have one. Its all a game to them, to fight them until there is nothing left then throw them away. Even though Artificial intelligence has not been created. Well it has, it was tested on the First generation sparring bots, the thin but heavy metal bots were first made and tested on. It was deemed a failure. Now you must be wondering who I am. Thats easy

My name is Sawyer Vitarlo. Yes my last name is italian. I come from a long line of italians. Well actually I came from a long line of italians. My parents died when I was fourteen im eighteen now and italy sunk many years ago. I am alone and queen of the trash mutts. Thats right trash mutts you see me and my comrades live in the 23 mile wide zone that the rich dump their scrap bots. We reassemble them to create many things, like shelter. Arms and legs for support. Various chest plates as a roof. Alot of us are amazing with computers. A few of us made it out of the Trash Zone but most of us will die alone out here with only our cold metal recreations, but you see two weeks ago that all changed. Let me tell you how.

Its Thursday, May 5th 2036. The mutts have found a working laptop. Its has a virus but I have expelled it from the computer. The mutts said I should use it to write my feelings? I dont know why they did this. Maybe its because im so harsh on them. I dont really have someone to talk to so I guess it was a nice gift. I definatly feel alittle bit better. Maybe I will give the mutts a day off from searching for food. But then the pack wouldnt have anything to eat. No. the gatherers must work and the hunters will go hunt something down in the forest not far from the edge of the Zone. Well. I guess this is me signing off. Will write more later.

Sawyer.

I close the laptop and turn around glancing outside. The mutts are milling about the clean courtyard like area. I stand and go outside from my cozy little metal den. I smile to them.

"Mutts! Come forth." I say. They come closer and I step up onto my perch of an old G2 sparring bot chest.

"I have decided the gatherers will go out for half the day and find what we can. Hunters a 2 day hunting trip woukd be nice." They whoop I know they loved to go out without me. I glance at the various leaders I could choose. I stop when I see Jake he was eighteen and quite quiet. I smile, I hop off my perch and stride to him. The mutts part, he seems to mumbling "No" over again. I stop when I stand infront of him. I place my hand on his shoulder. He shudders.

"Jake. I would like you to lead the hunting party." I say softly. I try to catch his ice blue eyes but he is staring at the ground. A small whimper escapes him. I lean yo whisper in his ear. I sweep his black hair out of the way.

"I will send someone to assist you. But this could be your chance to get out of here." I say. Anytime you the leave the Trash Zone it was a chance someone would see you and reconize your talents. Now jake he is extremely strong and smart stragically wise. I wanted something better for him. He was just rotting here like everyone else. I never leave the zone, im helping the mutts get out of here. I turn to Nathan.

"Nathan you will assist him." I say, he nods and grabs Jake's elbow taking him along.

"Alright go ahead prepare hunters you leave tonight. Gatherers go now be back in four hours." I say. Almost all the mutts leave. I smile at the remaining few.

"Catilanna. Go practise your singing. Its lovely." I say whisper. She nods and thanks me.

"Grant! I want 29 pushups and 10 laps around the common area." I say strongly. He smiles, he too was strong and had to do something.

"Yes Mam!" He says and takes off on the laps. There were only four mutts remaining.

"Alright you four come with me." I say. I turn and they follow. I take them behind my den. I show them pieces of a modern bot. I stop on the other side.

"Alright im sure you know who this is. Heres a hint. This bot was originally used by the famous Max Kenton's father in one fight. He previously was fought in what was japan. We all now that is gone. Now it took me months to find all his parts. I may be missing a few." Before I could finish one younger mutt by the age of fifteen spoke up.

"Its Noisy Boy." He whispers. I can see the love for it in his eyes.

"Yes it is. I want you four to assemble him. And Ryan you may have him when its done." I say. He practically jumps up and hugs me. I smile down at the boy. I look back up.

"Alright get started." I say. The others look not as happy but they loved this stuff. I leave them to work. I sigh and re enter my den. I had no special talent. Soon it would be just me here. All the mutts will be out and have better lives. I grab an empty programming chip. I had pulled it from a mangled bot and wiped it clean. I place it in the scanner attached to my laptop. I place a few things on it like combos. And some fighting moves. I would never find a fighting bot but I did this often. I programmed chips and sold them for food. And blankets for the pack during winter. When the Gatherers come back I should have atleast five more chips to clean and process.

My mind begins to wander to Max Kenton. His father died a week ago. I wonder how he is taking it. The boy had takwn the world by storm at eleven with his G2 sparring bot. Now at the age of eighteen he had improved Atom his G2. And took over the WBR he fought zeus again when he was fifteen. He beat him that time. I still remember the epic fight. He put zeus on his aft in the third round. He never got up after. He neber fought atom after that. He keeps him to this day as just a toy. I dont think he could handle seeing atom being beat again. Now that max is eightee. He has a new bot by the name of Titan. He fights that bot often bit not in the WBR. Max was the first one to bring fairness to the sport. His money never interferred in the game.