Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]

Start from the beginning

Jay could only sigh as he rubbed his temples, regretting saying that.

But, oh, this is just the start of the game, the bare minimum. Obviously there's going to be worse.

As the time flew by, Sunghoon was dared to let the group message a person of their choice, Niki was asked to spill who he has a crush on, Jake was told to give a bouquet of flowers to the cleaner and Sunoo had to tell them his darkest secret.

Last but not least, the bottle landed on Jungwon.

"Alright, truth or dare wonnie?" Sunoo asked devilishly, a sinister grin gracing his lips.

"I ain't no coward, I'll choose dare." Jungwon fired back. Jake laughed hysterically, "I dare you to make the geek date you and break up with him!" Jake snickered.

Jungwon didn't look fazed as he heard the cruel statement come out of Jake's mouth.

"Give me 3 weeks and I'll be done." He replied with a smirk.

"Bet on whether Heeseung will like him back?" Sunghoon queried. No one said a thing.

"Bet on whether Heeseung won't like him back?" Sunghoon asked. Everyone raised up their hands.

"Stop underestimating me! People like Heeseung are so easy to catch." Jungwon boasted.

"Tsk, you're the one underestimating Heeseung. Good luck, buddy!" Jake teased.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes before parting ways with the rest.

He had 20 more minutes left before lunch break ended, and since Heeseung, the top and best and smartest student of the cohort is in another class and only shared some classes in common with Jungwon, his only hope is to get to know the elder during the lunch break.

His eyes wandered around the entire cafeteria, searching for the older male.

But to no avail.

He decided to go to the library, but it was empty.

He had searched the entire school already, but no sight of Heeseung.

Sighing, his only hope is to go back to the garden.

On his way back, he saw a figure under the old oak tree.

Jungwon stopped in his tracks before looking back.

Finally! It was the Lee Heeseung.

Jungwon walked up to the figure reading a book under the tree.

It was a nice place.

The leaves whispered secrets in the calm breeze as flowers fell down gracefully. Heeseung sat down on the grass, back leaning against the tree trunk. His curly black to aqua hair covered his eyes slightly as the golden rimmed glasses sat perched on his nose bridge. His pink, lush lips formed into an adorable pout as he concentrated on the book.

"What am I doing staring at him?! I'm supposed to make him fall in love with me! Not the other way around.." Jungwon mentally scolded himself.

After regaining his posture, he confidently walked up to Heeseung.

"Hi," he started out. Heeseung looked up at the younger with boredom in his brown, doe-like eyes. "Do you want to be friends?" Jungwon asked, intimidated by the boy in front of him.