Hualian celebrates Christmas!!

Credits go to blackberritea ^^

Secret Santa for Bella <3

(This is a modern AU, spoiler free as well)

~~~~~

Xie Lian was softly nudged awake by Hua Cheng, his half-lidded eyes blinking open and shut, trying to adjust to the light in the room. He stifled a whine as he stretched out his arms, motioning for a hug from his beloved.

Hua Cheng chuckled and bent down to wrap his arms around Xie Lian very lovingly. Xie Lian weakly held onto the large frame of his back and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

"Morning, sleepy head." Hua Cheng placed a kiss on his forehead and helped him sit upright.

Xie Lian gently rubbed at his eyes and proceeded to stare at Hua Cheng.

"Morning, gorgeous." Xie Lian sleepily smiled and ruffled his unkempt and messy bed hair.

Hua Cheng tenderly rubbed at Xie Lian's hand and couldn't help but smile at his comment.

"Gege, is more gorgeous." He confidently nodded his head as if he were stating a fact of absolute truth.

This made Xie Lian blush and giggle a little.

Hua Cheng picked up the warm cup of hot chocolate off of the bedside table. "Here, I made this for you."

Xie Lian beamed brightly, "Ahh! Thank you, Thank you!"

He gingerly took the cup and lightly blew at the contents a few times, taking a few mouthfuls, he felt that warm sensation enter his throat and he puffed a satisfied sigh in return.

Xie Lian happily huddled up to Hua Cheng, leaning his head on his shoulder. Hua Cheng smiled and snaked his arm around Xie Lian's waist, holding him securely, not too tightly to hurt him yet not too lightly to let him go.

"It's Christmas Day, tomorrow." Hua Cheng glanced over to watch Xie Lian.

Xie Lian's face paled.

"Oh...yep! I know!" Xie Lian awkwardly laughed as he took another swig of the hot chocolate, almost completely downing all of it's contents in one go.

In actuality, Xie Lian had been completely swamped by work to even realise that Christmas was only just a day away. He had also completely forgotten about a Christmas present for Hua Cheng...

Xie Lian slammed the cup down on the table with a loud "PA" sound, he stripped his clothes completely off and threw them who knows where.

Hua Cheng raised his brows in amusement, "Gege, what's the hurry?"

"I'm going out today!" Xie Lian replied as he wrapped a towel around himself.

"Want me to come with you?" Hua Cheng smiled as he couldn't help his indecent eyes from stealing a glance at Xie Lian's upper body.