Emilia Eriksevna Zyriánova

Note: The characters from this page, and the few below are currently being used for the story of Driven To Insanity. As, I personally created them with a help of my friends and I don't own the artwork. Since, they are respectfully belong to their rightful owner.

Name: EmiliaMiddle Name: EriksevnaNickname: Emi, Mia and MiliaSurname: ZyriánovaAge: "

Name: Emilia
Middle Name: Eriksevna
Nickname: Emi, Mia and Milia
Surname: Zyriánova
Age: "...Does it matter to you?..."
Appearance: Media
Eyes Color: Purple
Hair Color: Silver
Hair Style: Under normal circumstances, she would often braided her hair. But, most of the time that she would always changes it.
Distinguishing features: None
Birthday: December 22nd
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Nationality: Russian
Birth Place: Moscow, Russia
Current Location: Undisclosed, as she didn't want to be found by people who are after her
Height: 5 ft. 5 in
Weight: 113 - 138 lbs
Family:
* Viktor Dmitriovich Andréyev
(Fiancé: Deceased)
* Irina Klimentavna Zyriánova
(Adopted Mother: Deceased)
* Eriks Ivanovich Zyriánov
(Adopted Father: Deceased)
* Marina Anatolyevna Barinova
(Biological Mother: Unknown)
* Andrei Mikhailovich Barinov
(Biological Father: Unknown)
Occupation:
* The Kindred Hearts Orphanage
(Former Orphan)
* Head Of The Science And Technology Department
(Formerly)
Affiliation:
* Unnamed Russian Government
(Formerly)
Personality: Neutral, Unpredictable, Cold, Strict, Stern, Intelligent, Alexithymia, Observer, Solemn, Enigmatic, Blunt, Sarcastic, Quiet, Solitary, Calm, Feisty
Likes: (Undetermined)
Dislikes: (Undetermined)
Backstory: Emilia is born around December 22nd in Moscow, Russia at The Kindred Hearts Orphanage. So, during Emilia's early childhood that she was always been seen by her caregivers to be reading books, no matter how advanced they were from the orphanage or in the library. And she tends to pay extra attention during her lessons in school, but more specifically her science class that often left her teachers to be impressed by her work. Especially when she was seen by psychologists and child development to be deem as a child prodigy, which did caught the attention of a headmaster in one of the top university in Moscow and his wife. Where the couple have decide to adopt Emilia to be their daughter, and to help her further in thirst for knowledge if she ever needed any assistance. And thanks to her adopted parent's guidance along with their help that she has managed to get a interesting job in a Secret Government within the science department. After some years and being dedicate in her work, that she was eventually become head of the science department and being entrusted with secretive thing's. Untill one day she was assigned to go over a very illegal and dangerous experiment, that she rightfully refused to take any part of no matter what. But unfortunately due to how her higher ups and commanders would threatened her that if she doesn't comply with their demands, then they have no choice to used her very close friends and family to be the test subjects. This has made Emilia to be hesitant at first, yet despised being threatened she still refused it firmly while doing her very best on protecting the people she held dear. As she was planning to have them be moved into America for their own safety, but apparently she can't make the plan happen when her ex employers already taken them first before she was able to get in contact with them. And she will soon discovered that both her fiancé and her family are killed after being experimented that lead her to snapped.
Other: Emilia tends to keep any information about herself a secret, including how she preferred to do thing's herself.
~Her Engagement Ring~