Introduction

Wassup yall my name is Adrianna Carter and I am 19 years old. I go to USC college and I am the star basketball player. My father passed away when I was 12 years old, and as for my mother, I've never met the bitch. One night she left me with my dad and never returned.

Usually its the fathers that walk out on their kids but this time around my dead beat ass mother is the one that walked out. After my mother left, a few years later my dad moved on and married Anika. I really like Anika. She's the best stepmother anyone can ever have. She spoils me and everything. Even though my father is now deceased, I still live with Anika. She bought me a purple 2014 Camaro last year for my birthday.

Anyways I'm light skinned, I have big boobs and ASS FOR DAYZZZ LOL. I'm 5'5 and I'm currently single. Me and my best friend August have been riding for each other since diapers. I really like him like more than best friends but I don't know if he feels the same way.

Wassup yall I'm August ( August Alsina) and I'm 19 years old and also attending USC college. I'm 6'6 and I'm the star basketball player. I'm also the biggest drug dealer ever. My pops left the drug business to me after he passed away. My pops was killed right in front of me. I remember the men faces and everything. When I see them niggas again ITS COOKIES. My mother is my rock and everything to me. If it wasn't for her and my best friend Adrianna I don't know where I would be. I really do like Adrianna but I don't know if she feels the same. I wanna tell her how I feel but I don't know how she's going to react to it. I'll tell lil mama how I feel one of these days. Anyways I gotta get back to my business so peace out my niggas.