Substituting Class 1A/Sorta Spa Day

Start from the beginning

You're so strong Shoto. I may be a little older than you, your "2nd mother" hahah, in fact, but I will always look up to you for how strong you are no matter how old or young.

Even though Endeavor giving up on him wasn't fair to him at all,

I know your brother would have been proud of the amazing person you've become, you've come a long way Shoto..."

He grinned at you while holding back tears, genuinely touched by your words. What you said was a like a warm hug he'd been waiting for way longer than he deserved to.

But little did you know,

that lost brother of his was entering through the same window every day to see his favorite person.

The same window,

that was your window...

The Next Day

You walked into the classroom for class 1A. Shoto ws talking with his friends until he noticed you walk into the room and happily ran over to you. "Y/N!! I mean... Ms.L/n, are... you finally substituting today?" His eyes lit up when he found out you were.

"Ok class, just in case you forgot, my name is Ms. L/n. Aizawa is out sick today so I get to substitute!"

The class was very enthusiastic about this news.

"ALLLRIGHT!" Kirishima cheers while Kaminari and Shoto high-five behind him.

________

"Then, after you subtract the 8, you can use your exponent of 2 and-"

"LISTEN LADY, I DON'T GET THIS. THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!

Tch, I think you're doing it wrong..." Bakugo says.

"HEY. DON'T TALK TO MY MOM LIKE THAT", Shoto jokes, and the whole class giggles a little while Bakugo sits at his desk, angrier than before.

"WILL YOU IDIOTS JUST TEACH MATH THE RIGHT WAY?! THIS IS A WASTE OF MY TIME!!"

"Uh... Kacchan, I think all it is is that you're just a little confused on what we're learning at the moment but- "

Bakugo gets up and towers over Deku's desk.

"EXPECTED A LOSER LIKE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, DEKU. BUT I DON'T GET CONFUSED."

"B-but, I understand the math, maybe you just need a little more explaining..."

You grab Bakugo and drag him back to his desk before he practically tried to kill one of your students.

If I know how to deal with the serial killer i'm in relationship with, then I can definitely handle an explosive teenager... you thought and laughed to yourself.

Later

Once the class said goodbye and hoped you'd substitute again soon, you walked back home.

"Heyyy there, hero",

You heard a familiar sarcastic greeting as soon as you entered your bedroom. Dabi was laying on your bed, with a bin of his newfound love for sushi he stole from your fridge in his hands.

"Wow, you came in before I did", you said, then you suddenly paused. "... WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK I'M GONNA CHANGE INTO SOME COMFY CLOTHES!"

You quickly run off to the bathroom then run back out in another outfit.

"LET'S HAVE A SPA DAY."