Off to a bad start

*Beep bepp BEpe bePE BEEP burp  bEeP balls Beppe bee-* ms Hession Groaned and slapped her alarm through the wall she yawned and wiped the sleep from her eyes.

She stared at her 3"3 breflection in the mirror. She has blond hair so long it was still in Quebec where she had been born and blue ORBS. God I'm such an ugly man, she thought.

She started to get ready for the day by cleaning the large puddle of piss she had left from the night before. "I need to get a mop" she said . As she crossed the room she slipped in her piss and did a triple double back flip that made fall out the window and onto a passing young man .

" oh I'm such a cluz" . She started to cry but then she remembered the song her mom used to sing  to calm her before she died of the the Spanish flu, cancer, cardiac arrest, boat crash, motorcycle accident, lukiemia, gangrene, chainsaw, suicide , overdose, cancer and gang related activities.

"This is my fight song prove I'm not tight song , orphanage set alight SOOOOOONNNGGGGGG!!! Thi-". She then realised that she was in fact on top of someone as she heard a grown of pain of a moan of pleasure coming from underneath her Suddenly this smell overwhelmed her nostrils. the pheromones of man and lynx's Africa .and Alfa male. Suddenly this 7.10 Alfa male stood on his hind legs . He shot her

a glare ."I-iii-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I m sorry I slipped in piss"."I'm such a cluts" . Ms Hession felt a lump in her lower neck as she started to cry again. 

Suddenly a van pulled  up and hit the curb the van then did a 360 in the air and landed on top of the Alfa male. She definitely heard a moan this time.

The van blew up as out of the flames stepped one direction and a slightly bewildered looking Ed sheehan. "Cheers love" Harry said in British "dose this cloth smell like chloroform to you governa" he tenderly wraped a chloroform soaked shit stained sock around her mouth.
the

last thing ms Hession saw was the boys loaded her into a new van that conveniently rolled around the corner. It had no doors no seats no wheels no engine no stearin wheel no roof no flor . It wasn't a van. just a spark plug and some cable ties but it drove anyway at a steady pase of 74km per hour

she felt the wind on her face.it was cold. Ms Hession was warm.