The REAL Part two

Well, I'm a piece of shit. It's been, what, four months without an update? And then all you get is this sorry excuse for a chapter. I'm gonna try to update more frequently, and thanks for reading!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・~~|~~・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
'Ugh, who's yelling so loud, jeez.' A pair of (e/c) eyes cracked open as the girl placed her hand on her head. 'Wait...'
"Where am I?" (y/n) muttered in awe. She peered around the room to see any hints of her location. She was laying on a curved couch in what appeared to be an entertainment room. There was a TV (at LEAST 90 inch) on one wall completely surrounded by windows. There was concrete floors with a plush rug, and the girl sat up plunging her shoes into the cushion. She half wished she didn't have on her shoes so she could feel the fluffy softness, but then remembered what woke her up. There was some people talking, and it sounded like it was about her. Or something. There were walls between them, so the speech was muffled.

She moved over to a window and saw what looked like New York.
"But how..? I was just in (hometown), right?" The girl thought aloud and slowly made her way to a door. It was an elevator, great. She searched around the room for a staircase, but finding none returned to the elevator. 'Well,' she thought, 'It's now or never.' (y/n) pushed the button for the elevator and cringed at the ding as it arrived.

3rd POV
"What were you trying to accomplish with that portal?" Steve stopped lecturing and looked at Bruce and Tony. They both got the message and nodded. They had heard the sound too. Cap pulled them into a football-style huddle.
"Alright, here's the plan. Bruce, go find Natasha and Clint. They can help search for whoever came up in the rooms and vents. Tony, take the outside of the building. I'll start searching rooms. "
Apparently they were too in the moment to remember someone might be going down.
But as a surprise, for once Stark just nodded along, no snarky comment.
Steve waved his hand and they all took off in separate directions.

Your POV
The elevator arrived, but the doors took an impossibly long time to open. I stood impatiently by the door, constantly checking the halls.

FINALLY, the elevator doors glided open and I rushed in. The doors closed one more while I searched for the standard numbered buttons.
"Hello." A British voice made me jump into a wall.
"What can I help you with?" It took me a few beats to realize it was the elevator.
The elevator was /talking to me./
Dumbfounded, I stuttered out, "Can you take me to the to the ground floor?"
"Of course. Right away, Miss (l/n)."
"Thanks." 'Wait, how does it know my name?' Only then did I remember my missing bags. Containing my ID.

Tony's POV
"Jarvis, give me the video feed from the elevator."
I scanned the building looking for anyone unusual.
"Right here sir."
Empty. I huffed. "I meant a few minutes ago when someone was in there."
I circled the building then dropped down to watch the main entrance.
"Sorry about that. Here is the elevator 3 minutes ago." The video popped up in the display, but I quickly dismissed it. Someone was getting out of the building, and fast. People shouted in frustration as the person pushed past and ran across the street. I flew down and landed in an ally about 100 feet away from where Speedy was headed, but didn't see anyone run by. I stepped out to see they-she- had stopped and was staring up at what formerly was Stark Tower.
"Well, missy. You were in quite the hurry." She whipped around and both our eyes widened.
"You're that girl! The one from another dimension."
She sputtered and mumbled, pulling her hands up to her face.
"Hey, what're you doing way out here?"
She stopped and looked up at me.
"You aren't real. This isn't real. This isn't POSSIBLE. You. Are. Fiction."

\(^o^)/ tada it's shit