«Name of the song Above»

34+35-Ariana Grande

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
0:00 ─────────2:51

----------------┏━°The Site°━┓----------------

Its always the same, every single day happens always the same things...

It was a cool spring afternoon, the trees were a bright green color with lots of small pink flowers just sprouting above.

A little boy with soft hair and a broccoli green color was walking to his house, he really liked nature that's why every day after school he'll Stroll around.

the breeze made his nose turn red, as it hurt his fresh wounds in his arms and legs from the punches and kicks of those stupid bullies.

_
_
_

Arriving in front of his house, he took off his yellow backpack from his shoulders to open the lower pocket and take his key, he then slowly puts the key in the crack and turns it, opening the door.

His sweet mom was not at home, she worked a lot from morning to night, so when Izuku came home or woke up she was never there.

After closing the door of his small house he immediately went to the bathroom to take a hot shower,
without even having a little snack because he was used to having it when he was younger as his mother always worried that he should've eaten more.

While he was putting on his pajama shorts, he jumped on his soft white bed and gently grabbed and opened his laptop.

Bored, he went to google to find something interesting to look at, as soon as he entered his eyes immediately spotted a site that caught his curiosity.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
BE A HERO TO ONE¡! ❞

: ̗̀➛click here to open the site

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

his curiosity rises even more, how could you say no to your biggest dream?

Well one thing is for sure, he didn't and that's how he brought the mini white arrow to the site file and you could tell he clicked fastest than flash on that button in the long keyboard.

(----------------------------)
   ↳ ❝Can't be a hero?, Of course
you can and just by helping them!<3

look on the address down here and
don't be shy, help them to find they'r glory ;)¡! ❞

: ̗̀➛In Musutafu **********
(----------------------------)

His eyes suddenly opened wide open, he could'nt be more happy of this idea of helping the heroes, his fanboy side took over him and he started squeaking.

But one question is...how?

How could he help them without a quirk, he checked the site one more time to see if there was a description that would explain how could people help them, but there was not.

Without getting depressed he saved the file on his desktop and would think about going there the next day, and fell asleep slowly closing his big emeralds letting his beautiful curls cover his young and clean freckled face.

_
_
_

The sun coming through the window was peeking out in his face, showing even more his many freckles and his thick black eyelashes.

waking up slowly, he gently placed his small and delicate feet on the floor and then walked to the bathroom with a big smile on his face, remembering the place he had seen the night before on the laptop, where he could have made his huge dream come true.

Leaving the bathroom he quickly got dressed and went down to the kitchen to have a quick breakfast with just a glass of milk, and took his house keys, going out, he knew that if his mother found out she would be so scared and scolded him so he decided not to tell her, continuing to walk to the intended place.

_
_
_

Hey!

Hey!

How are you? <3

-

So this was the first chapter, im sorry if it was really short.
Its just that i did not want to make you guys wait.

By the way did you like it?
And did you notice why i putted "To find they'r glory ;)" ?

...

I hope you get it, if you did'nt- i think you're too innocent.

I have nothing else to say, if you have questions don't bother asking me<3

Love you, byee❤

<{Words Count: 683}>