𝟎𝟏𝟐 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; still into you.]

now playing

now playing...

𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 - 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞﹝𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛﹞

after, after he had taken you to eat breakfast the two of you found yourselfs up on the balcony of the resturant looking out at the blue skies above your heads as the cool wind whipped against your faces and the sun's warmth became a comfort rather than a nuisance.

he held your hand just fixated on the city lights below and he breathed slowly taking in everything about the world in small percise breaths. mitsuya's purple head of hair ruffled as did his sleeves when a cool breeze came by.

it was rather chilly outside but here up here with him, your hand was warm like your cheeks. being able to hold his hand was a new step and you were not at all opposed to it at all. it was natural and nothing about it was forced.

you liked that he was this way with you. How he took care of you better than you did yourself. Maybe you were reading into things a bit too much but still...after being treated like this, after so many failed relationships, you had trouble with knowing what you felt was real.

"i...i wanted to talk to you about something." mitsuya started, turning his head towards you with a soft smile across his lips. he seemed to be adjusting to the cool air quite nicely as the redness on his nose soothed away. you also turned to him with a strange feeling fizzling up in your chest.

if this was going where you thought it was, you hoped he'd be able to catch you before you feinted. or possibly threw up. either or.

"t-talk?" she flushed quirking an eyebrow in his direction. ah shit, she thought with fluttering eyelashes.

is it the part where he says he only wants to be friends?

is this the part where he tells the truth about what he really wants...?

she felt a dread building up in her stomach but, she still answered him. "talk about what?" she lowered her tone doubt causing her throat to tighten. she was scared.

scared to be let go too early.

he rubbed his cool finger on the warm skin of her hand, as his purple eyes glossed over under the sun's yellow haze. he felt his heart skip a little knowing that she was all ears for what he was about to say. was it so bad, he enjoyed seeing her flustered like this?

mitsuya sighed a little standing up straight now instead of leaning over the railing as he did before. he stepped to her almost pacing circles around her as he admired everything from head to toe. she was genuinely beautiful big wondering eyes following every step he took around her.