"Golden Trail" - inspired story

" GOLDEN TRAIL"

This was a tribute to a Lebanese Girl, which before she died she Completed the Puzzle in Her life and found the one who was Majestic and the One.

I was gently awaked by the light sparkling and shimmering in my sight, my bed facing my window no doubt that you can surely see the splendid view. It's already midnight and I hear my neighbor how they cheer and laugh with the members of their Family

"MERRY CHIRSTMAS MAMA and PAPA"

 she said, a little girl with a brownie curly hair with a ponytailed on it wearing a glossy pink gown with a shoes matching on it and kiss her parents on their forehead, that girl named Sabel one of my friend.

And as the sparkling fireworks goes, I can't help myself but to get up out of my bed and drag the chair near my window and watch the different kind of shimmering star so- called fireworks and observed the happiness event at my neighbor.

As time pass I was wondering if I could only one of those relatives neither family member of my neighbor my friend Sabel, I would be happy as they are eating some delicious food such as roast beef, salad, lettuce de leeches, jam and bread. Also chatting with family and relatives most of all the exchanging of gift.

How wonderful life it was?!" the only word came out in my mouth in being thinking so many things, but i was just a commoner child who blessed with unjudgeable family despite the fact I was thankful after all, because I have completely have my Mama and papa, who had different nationality. My mama was a German Christian citizen which i got my sapphire eyes and porcelain skin while my father was came from Arab state which was in Indonesia were I got my black silky hair. Yes, I’m half-Muslim

In the fact that we didn’t celebrate Christian occasion, but you might think that we fully admitted Muslim culture but it wasn't also. All I know in myself was I’m MUSLIM, but didn’t know anything praying either reading verses in Qur’an.

Maybe it was reflected by the conflict in our family which my mama and papa often have misunderstanding that sometimes they didn’t give their fully attention on us their children.

"Ayesha wakes up! It’s already 8am in the morning; we have to find another job. So don’t be late if you don't want to suffer from hunger, knocking the door of my room it was a girl with blonde hair that she inherent to my mother and a black colored eyes have a mixed white and brown skin that she got from my father she's my sister Fatimah one and a half year older than me she's twelve years of age from now who wake me up, from the position that night it last in the morning I was awake.

"Alright I’ll be right there just wait for me down stairs, in a yawn tone I’ve said.

Hearing a footstep on the stair it was my sister. Afterwards I go at the bathroom and brush my teeth also wash my face i was in little hurry and so for that I didn’t take a bath.

At downstairs’ my sister Fatimah was waiting for me. “Are you ready to face a difficult job?"She said.”Yes I was! I will do anything that might have good benefits on us." I said with my fist up on the air.

"Well, that's better “she said with a smile form on her lips.

Rounding at the town asking every shop and restaurant if they want employee, finding only ourselves being rejected in twenty businessman we've met because where just too little and not suits for the offered job, on the way home hopelessly paint on our face, I saw a Mini stop coffee shop, a chance came out in my mind informing my sister to asked if we are allowed to worked there but my sister reaction on her face saying it's useless, but  I’ve tried to convince her." it's useless if we don't think our very last chance sister, remember how hard we tried to find job.' my sister hopeless expression turns into perseverance and being patient, “okay, we will ask them"