• Dancing With The Devil • II

°Imagine°

Agreeing to play your part with Loki's favour, you have no idea of the thrill and danger you will place yourself in.

Taking you to Asgard, the God of Tricks and Lies keeps his word of showing you things you could never imagine.

Yet, not everything is as it seems.

With Loki, it never is.
________________•••________________

       Street lights blurred past the windows, their streaks of brightness a warm glow against the summer night sky

Street lights blurred past the windows, their streaks of brightness a warm glow against the summer night sky. The evening breeze brushed against the skin of your cheeks and through your hair, your fingers thrumming against the steering wheel nervously.
Your eyes focused on the road as you sped on the empty highway, heading towards the centre of downtown.

The clothing against your skin was now different.

Leaning against the car, Loki had waited rather patiently for you to go back inside your home and get changed into something more appropriate for what you were about to get yourselves into.
Your sweats were thus discarded, and dark olive green cargo pants and a black tank top now fit comfortably against your body.

Your heartbeat matched the humming of the car's engine as you sped through the night. You could feel the near-magnetic gaze of the god seated beside you. It was as if his eyes were trying to draw you near and intoxicate your thoughts.
Perhaps they were.

The piercing blue gaze on you was unwavering, midnight hair shifting against the collar of Asgardian leather with a head tilt from the god.

"Are you certain you are up for what is coming?" The velvet voice spoke, a soft chuckle humming against the owner's throat.

Loki was craving to get inside your mind, yet he was saving that for later.

I'll get a peek soon enough.

Your teeth relaxed your jawline, and with a glance to the side your eyes met Loki's.
"You dragged me into this mess the moment you took something of mine, so I don't have a choice." You retorted, raising a brow while a smirk quirked Loki's lips upwards. His lips parted, and your voice dared interrupt him.

"Plus," you added, tearing your gaze away from his unwavering one and pressing harder on the gas pedal. "I want to see what this Asgard is all about, if it even exists."
It was true, you were intrigued and curious to see this 'Realm' that Loki would take you to.
Though, you'd make the wait interesting, testing the limits of this 'troublemaker', as Thor has put it to you earlier.

Loki clicked his tongue against his palette, groaning in annoyance and leaning back against the passenger seat. He brought his right arm back beside him, his hand having been out of the open window moments earlier and weaving tendrils of green smoke between its fingertips into the wind. They still lingered behind the car, wisps dissolving into thin air like the magic that it all was.