Seven seas away...2

"Don't talk to me that way… I don't like it." I said fiercely.

"Hey, I'm the Captain of this ship and I'll talk to whoever however I want, get that?" he said.

"Just because you are the Captain that doesn't mean you should treat girls like this."

"Why do you care if I treat girls with respect?" I got shocked by his question.

"Because we aren't animals, we have feeling too!" that pissed him and the next minute I knew  I was trapped between the wall and he look furious.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me. Like.That. Ever. Again." he said each word like a poison.

"Please... let me go." his look looked sad for a minute then he said to get out and that never come back unless he wanted me to. I hurried off and found a spot to be alone for a bit. I sat and wept quietly until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Eddie looking at me with concern written all over his face. 

"What's wrong?" I tried my best to smile but failed so I just frowned instead.

"I miss my kingdom that's all."

"Aw don't worry, Princess, you go there someday soon." 

"Hey, Eddie why are you so nice to me?" He stopped for a second, then answered: "Because it isn't fair for me to be mean and besides I am not the grumpy kind of person." he smiled at me, this time I was able to smile.

Maybe being here isn't  so bad after all, I thought to myself.