"What's wrong with you?" I was actually concerned.

He scoffed "Just leave me alone."

He tried pulling from my grasp but I only held tighter.

"Is this because of earlier? If so I'm sorry okay? I won't do it again, is that going to fix this?"

His eyes looked everywhere but at me.

"It can't be fixed." He said lowly.

My heart sunk.

"Don't say that. Just tell me how and I'll make it better, I promise."

He finally broke from my hold because I had no strength left.

"You can't." He went into his bedroom and I followed.

"Luka, please. I can fix it, please? I can't lose you."

It was true. I may have Lincoln and Cainis but I've always been closer to Luka, there wasn't any obligations towards each other. We were solely friends because we wanted to be and I loved that. He knew shit about me that even my own father didn't, that no one knew. Losing him would kill me.

His back was towards me when he spoke.

"You really want to know what's wrong?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see.

"I do."

He took a deep breath, breathing out sharply.

"I'm gay Princely." He whispered.

I had to of heard him incorrectly. He wasn't gay, he couldn't be. He has had girlfriends before. We talked about hot women all the time. I didn't believe it.

He turned to me and I don't know what my expression showed but his was pain.

"You're disgusted with me." He said it as a statement instead of a question.

I couldn't form words. My best friend was gay. Luka was gay. Luka, my best friend, was gay.

I saw him walk over to his closet and grab something but my stunned brian found processing hard, until a click sounded.

I stared at him "L-Luka, put it down."

His eyes were filling with tears.

"Tell me how I disgust you Princely."

I shook my head "You don't, you could never."

I found myself truly believing my own words. He didn't disgust me even with being gay. I couldn't hate him.

"You're a liar!" His hands shook.

I stepped closer to him "No, I meant it Luka."

He chuckled softly "I've wanted to tell you for so long, I was just scared you would hate me. I can't take it if you hate me."

"I don't hate you. I need you to see the truth in that."

He cocked the gun "I'm glad but that doesn't change anything. You will never accept me."

I felt my body shatter with the sound of the gun going off. He fell to the floor, sputtering blood. Time slowed as I forced myself to his side. I lifted him in my lap.

"N-no L-Luka."

"I..l-love..y-yo-you." He managed to get out past the blood.

I sobbed as he closed his eyes.