chapter 1 character traits

Aries's P.O.V

"Pass it!" I barked at my team mate. It might just be a game to her, but I'm not losing. My soccer uniform made it hard for me to breath, and I felt sweat run down my face as I ran towards the goal, stealing the ball from my own team mate. Time seemed to slow down as the ball made it past the goalie, and we won the game. I jumped up pumping my fists in the air. As I made my way across the field, I looked at my team mates. Some were happy, others looked anything but pleased, and coach looked angry as sin.

Eventually I stopped and chugged all of the water out of my water bottle, carelessly wiping off my mouth. By this time everyone was gone so I just slung my bag over my shoulder and started walking. I live a good life in Madeira Ohio. After all, I have sports. What else do I need? I AM Aria.

Taurus's p.o.v

"Hold still." I ordered gently as I put rubbing alcohol on my neighbor's knee.

"Owe owe owe owwwwe!" She squealed, pulling back her leg and falling backwards. She had scraped her knee on our driveway so this was the least I could do.

"Your a bit jumpy." I mused and helped her up patiently.

"Is that good?" The pink haired teen looked at me with optimistic,sparkling, aqua eyes.

"Depends. Now will you let me put the alcohol on your knee now?"

"But it'll hurt!"

" Just sit down and breathe. Focus on something other then your knee." She followed my orders and started talking in a fast way with her arms awkwardly waving to express emotion or something. As I put the bandage on her knee I put a hand up for her to stop.

"Hey that didn't hurt at all!" She squealed.

"I told you." I laughed.

"Oh hey, I never got your name."

"Taru."

Gemini's p.o.v

Imagine moving from Montana, to Ohio. Cool right? CORRECT! It's so exciting! Not to mention its one of the safest towns in Ohio! Less chance of me being a murder victim! It gives me a chance to make new Freinds and everything! I might even meet someone with hair like mine! Apparently I'm the only one "born with hot-pink hair.". But I might find someone else like me! This is sort of the case. I was going to visit one of my brand new neighbors when I tripped and scraped my knee. She tried to bandage me up but it stung so bad! She told me to concentrate on other things so I started ranting about haters.

"Whydoeseveryonehateeverything?Imeanwhyhateonsomethingifyouthinkitsgood? WEALLKNOWHATERSACTUALLYLIKEIT! Whydotheyhatemymusicanddrawingsandstuff?thatsabitmean-!" She put a hand up, motioning for me to stop talking.

"Hey! It doesn't hurt!" I chirped. "Hey I never got your name." I looked up and realized for the first time what she looked like.

"Taru." She replied. Just in that one word i noticed her hair was a strange shade of yellow, her outfit consisted of an aqua plaid skirt, a white shirt, an aqua and striped tie, and a yellow business coat.

"I'm Gem!"

Cancer's p.o.v

I cringed at the shouting between my mom and my dad, heard behind the walls of my small room. It's hard to have parents who fight all the time. My phone's ring tone suddenly went off.

My name is pinkie pie (hello)!

And I am here to say (how ya doin?)

I'm gonna make ya smile and I-