I could feel the panic going outside for hours, but I didn't do anything, I just stayed steel, frozen in the same spot, I hear the door of my room open, and some footsteps as they entered the kitchen, "Chrysa? Chrysa!"

The person entered the other rooms and looked inside, when he didn't find anything he came back to the kitchen, and I moved slightly, making my shoe squeak; he turns to where the sound came from and got closer.

"She's gone, and I didn't do anything" I mutter when the person kneels in front of me at my same level, out of instinct I was about to send an energy wisp but his voice came through "Chrysa, hey, it's me" his hand lands on my knee and I look at him, "She's gone, Druig, she's gone and I don't know if she'll come back" his hand rubs my knee and then grabs my hand

"Come here" he says and his hand pulls me slightly to him and I crawl closer to him, until I lay my back on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"It happened too, on the Amazons" he says and I grab his hand slightly, "I didn't know what to do... none of us could've know what to do" I try to get closer to his embrace as he talks.

"She's gone, they're gone, many humans are gone" I mutter as I hide my face on his neck and finally let the tears accumulating fall from my eyes.

His hand rubs my back as my tears wet his shirt, staying like that, seated inside the floor, him hugging me, made sleep come back to me, and I slowly felt myself start slipping off consciousness as I laid my head on Druig's shoulder.

He had notice sleep taking over me, to which he cradled me in his arms and I felt him stood up, keeping my face on his neck, "Let's go home, Chrysa" I hear him say, and then he starts moving.

**********

**********

Feeling the heat of the ray suns hit my face, started waking me up, since in London there wasn't much sun, it made me realize I was in another place

Opening my eyes, I put my hand in front of my face to cover my eyes from the light, getting up to sit straight on the place I was laid, I look around the room I was in; it was a plain room with no decoration in it, just a bed were I was laying, and some simple wood furniture.